Why I shouldn't (or should) be a roadie.

Old March 30th 07, 06:17 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Zebee Johnstone

Default Why I shouldn't (or should) be a roadie.

In aus.bicycle on Fri, 30 Mar 2007 14:14:32 +1000
suzyj wrote:

OzCableguy Wrote:
Incidentally, I hate being ignorant but what exactly is meant by N+1?

N+1 is the optimum number of bikes to own.

Basically, all of us would be happy if we had just one more bike.
Except of course when we do, we're then pining for the next one.

I have the problem but more with motorcycles than bicycles. I have 5
motorcycles, and want #6 but the shed's very full. I've already
re-shedded one at a friend's place in Adelaide, and I can either shed
another there if he's game, or I have to.... sell one.

Only have the one bicycle but I admit I am wondering about trikes.

Zebee
Old March 30th 07, 06:26 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Theo Bekkers

Zebee Johnstone wrote:

I have the problem but more with motorcycles than bicycles. I have 5
motorcycles, and want #6 but the shed's very full. I've already
re-shedded one at a friend's place in Adelaide, and I can either shed
another there if he's game, or I have to.... sell one.

Only have the one bicycle but I admit I am wondering about trikes.

You, you, you consumer! I've never had more than one motorbike (can't count
Helen's) but have four bicycles here and one on loan to my son-in-law. I
expect that is hanging in his shed. My daughter still has the Terry I bought
her many years ago.

Theo

First roadie, sora vs 105 Jules Australia 37 March 8th 07 03:38 AM
Roadie vs. MTB - Why? busysteve General 11 June 24th 06 01:51 PM
Cheap roadie Resound Australia 9 December 13th 05 01:45 PM
Becoming a roadie - which bike? druidh UK 10 November 8th 05 10:28 PM
Becoming a roadie micky Australia 10 June 14th 05 01:15 AM