Saddle rails - risk of failure

Old July 15th 05, 07:14 AM
Andrew F Martin

Default Saddle rails - risk of failure

185 is about as heavy as I ride. I imagine road conditions have a good
bit to do with it as well - Seattle roads are generally pot-hole free,
and I tend to stick to better roads.

Old July 15th 05, 11:02 AM
Chalo

Andrew F Martin wrote:
185 is about as heavy as I ride. I imagine road conditions have a good
bit to do with it as well - Seattle roads are generally pot-hole free,
and I tend to stick to better roads.

That makes sense to me.

My usual commute in Seattle takes me from the Central District across
downtown to the Harbor Island area of the port. South of downtown, the
streets are as bad as any I've seen. Heavy truck traffic and lots of
railroad crossings really take their toll on the quality of the
surface.

Even in some of the swankier areas around Volunteer Park, though, I
have encountered some pretty rough broken pavement.

Chalo Colina

Manganese saddle rails? [email protected] Techniques 6 January 23rd 05 06:48 PM
Opinions please - saddle lifespan psycholist Techniques 23 January 23rd 05 02:52 PM
Gels vs Gatorade Ken Techniques 145 August 3rd 04 06:56 PM
OP Update - 3000 miles in 10 months... so Why am I still fat? Doug Cook General 68 May 26th 04 02:40 PM
FAQ Just zis Guy, you know? UK 27 September 5th 03 10:58 PM