No lights, dark clothing, no reflectives, no street lights.

Old November 2nd 14, 01:30 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

Default No lights, dark clothing, no reflectives, no street lights.

"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Sat, 01 Nov 2014 18:14:48 +0000, Tarcap wrote:

"Phil W Lee" wrote in message

"Tarcap" considered Sat, 1 Nov 2014 13:01:52
-0000 the perfect time to write:

On Fri, 31 Oct 2014 11:22:32 +0000, Tarcap wrote:

"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Thu, 30 Oct 2014 11:10:43 +0000, Tarcap wrote:

You have no trouble in doing that yourself

And thank you very much for your great compliment!
Npow can I please have from you the further honour of being dank and
filthy, asinine and benighted?

Please can I pong in your presence?

That's probably something over which you have no control. Probably
comes with being a cyclist, you see.

no problem.
I have no intention of holding back my emissions because of you.

We already know that.
It is a problem we have to face daily, what with cyclists proud to share
their "Aroma de polecat" with us all.

I don't believe anyone ever died of the emissions from a cyclist.

I don't believe anyone ever died from the emissions of a skunk, either,
but I understand it's an equally unpleasant experience.

Take me to the nearest skunk.
I need it for Tarcap.

I think it would run away from you - it would find the stench of cyclist
overpowering.

Old November 2nd 14, 08:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

"Phil W Lee" wrote in message

[...]

It could of course jump on him for a shag thinking it was another of his ilk.
Old November 3rd 14, 11:05 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

"Phil W Lee" wrote in message

[...]

And thank you very much for the great compliment!
Now please acknowledge that I have bad breath and am the unholy spawn of
a bandy-legged hobo and a syphilitic camel.
Just for you.
Old November 3rd 14, 11:08 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

"Phil W Lee" wrote in message

[...]

Make up your minds. I am all agog with anticipation.
Old November 3rd 14, 01:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

"Phil W Lee" wrote in message

[...]

If that's how you choose to describe yourself, who am I to doubt it?
Old November 4th 14, 10:19 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

"Phil W Lee" wrote in message

[...]

Just for you. And I spew it all in your direction.