"Liquid Drive" bike prototype at auction

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 2nd 03, 02:28 AM
Tom Sherman

Default Recumbent bikes (was: "Liquid Drive" bike prototype at auction)

Carl Fogel wrote:

Dear Tom,

Am I right in thinking that the zippered armhole
in the picture is the faint, dark, descending
curve that goes across your upper arm?

I added armholes after this picture was taken. Armhole slits are
generally very close to horizontal.

And come to think of it, how do you get into
it? It doesn't look as if you could seat yourself
and then pull it back over your head or forward,
so maybe it's stretchy enough to pull up and
get in from the side? Or does the zipper along
the top let you step in from the top?

Entry is from the side - kneel by the bike, duck head under side of
sock, stand up inside sock, lift leg over frame, sit down, zip up.
Egress may be aided by temporarily disconnecting the sock at one of the
lower rear corners.

Do you have a web page for this kind of body
sock? Experience suggests that I'll end up with
hundreds of women wearing leotards while bicycling
if I try to search for it myself.

This is the company that manufacturers bodysocks for Easy Racers (and a
few other bikes).
http://www.bikeroute.com/FreeFormFashions/

Tom Sherman - Planet Earth

How old were you when you got your first really nice bike? Brink General 43 November 13th 03 10:49 AM
my new bike Marian Rosenberg General 5 October 19th 03 03:00 PM
Single Speed Cruiser vs. Mountain/All Terrain Bike for Commuting? Luigi de Guzman General 2 August 21st 03 05:02 PM