Who should be first to die off in the "energy crisis"?

Old September 8th 08, 08:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.audio.tubes
Clive George

Default Who should be first to die off in the "energy crisis"?

"Clive George" wrote in message news:...
"Peter Wieck" wrote in message

The Dodge Sprinter has a very nice 3L Mercedes diesel 6 engine mated
to a 5-speed autotrans in it, true. And in its RV or passenger-van
livery - very different shocks and springs- it has a decent ride -
for what it is.

Otherwise, it is a big, cheap box made to enclose the most space
inside the least sheet-metal. Accordingly, it has been adopted by DHL,
UPS and many other such services world-wide. Cheap and Capacious. Its
suspension is best-described as 'adequate' for large loads. And it
comes in several degrees of size, dual and single wheel rear axles and
so forth. But it is a *truck*. And it has about as much style as an
oppossum.

As my posting addy indicates, I'm leftpondian. Sprinters have been around
here for years. They're known for being quick vans, nothing more.

Arse, feck, etc. Rightpondian, and I really shouldn't make that sort of
mistake. I shall have to take extra care next time I'm out on the road.