trials crank size

Old March 13th 04, 04:37 PM
)----(x)

Default trials crank size

whats the normal crank size for a 20"???

--
)----(x) - dazed and confused unicyclist

Royal.Riders.RockMevs
Royal.Riders.RockMevs
Royal.Riders.RockMevs
Royal.Riders.RockMevs
Royal.Riders.RockMevs
Royal.Riders.RockMevs
Royal.Riders.RockMevs
Royal.Riders.RockMevs
Royal.Riders.RockMevs
Royal.Riders.RockMevs
)----(x)'s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5094

Old March 13th 04, 06:07 PM
sabin_a.

It's sort of personal prefrence, I think 140's would be a good choice,
thats what I ride. They give you the right amount of torque in my
opinion.

-Sabin

--
sabin_a. - Semi Expert

"Is it possible to microwave a burrito so hot that god himself could not
eat it?"
sabin_a.'s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4457

Old March 13th 04, 11:13 PM
daino149

IMHO, I feel that 140 gives you a lot of torque, but are too slow. I
know that trials is not about so much about "riding" as hopping, but
it's a pain in the arse to have such huge pedal strokes when riding flat
ground. Personally, I would prefer to have 130 mm cranks on my
trials.

Daniel

--
daino149 - How's it going, Texas?

there ain't enough body armor in the country for me to try that. -- Ken
on the mtbr forum in reference to MUni

Old October 7th 08, 02:40 AM
WheelPower Productions WheelPower Productions is offline
Junior Member

Location: North Georgia
Send a message via AIM to WheelPower Productions

I rock out 127's

Quote:
Originally Posted by )----(x) View Post
whats the normal crank size for a 20"???

--
)----(x) - dazed and confused unicyclist

Royal.Riders.RockMevs
Royal.Riders.RockMevs
Royal.Riders.RockMevs
Royal.Riders.RockMevs
Royal.Riders.RockMevs
Royal.Riders.RockMevs
Royal.Riders.RockMevs
Royal.Riders.RockMevs
Royal.Riders.RockMevs
Royal.Riders.RockMevs
)----(x)'s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5094

Just snapped 20-yr-old crank arm... Jeff Potter Techniques 34 June 8th 04 04:22 AM
Stripped crank arm Steve Techniques 14 May 21st 04 06:45 PM
Longer crankarms Jiyang Chen Racing 129 March 18th 04 12:37 PM
Profile Crank Problem fluffinator007 Unicycling 25 February 24th 04 04:54 AM
2004 Ontario Trials Tour (Ryan Atkins' "BOOM BOOM shizniddlebam gap-jam") m_extreme_uni Unicycling 11 November 25th 03 03:26 PM