WANTED: 1999 or earlier Campy brake pad holders!

Old August 25th 09, 04:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
WTF

Default WANTED: 1999 or earlier Campy brake pad holders!

I am looking for 4. These are the ones used before the current ones now. The
pads were bigger in size. They are shown here as "1999 or earlier"

http://www.sheldonbrown.com/harris/b...tml#campagnolo

I have newer ones, from 2008 brakeset.
I will buy or trade

Old August 25th 09, 01:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
D'ohBoy

On Aug 24, 10:39 pm, WTF wrote:
I am looking for 4. These are the ones used before the current ones now. The
pads were bigger in size. They are shown here as "1999 or earlier"

http://www.sheldonbrown.com/harris/b...tml#campagnolo

I have newer ones, from 2008 brakeset.
I will buy or trade

Just get yourself a pair of Koolstops with padholders. Same orbital
adjustment, plus you get koolstop pads. Work with any 10v Campy.

Bob's yer uncle.

D'ohBoy
Old August 26th 09, 01:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
WTF

On 8/25/09 5:54 AM, in article
, "D'ohBoy"
wrote:

On Aug 24, 10:39 pm, WTF wrote:
I am looking for 4. These are the ones used before the current ones now. The
pads were bigger in size. They are shown here as "1999 or earlier"

http://www.sheldonbrown.com/harris/b...tml#campagnolo

I have newer ones, from 2008 brakeset.
I will buy or trade

Just get yourself a pair of Koolstops with padholders. Same orbital
adjustment, plus you get koolstop pads. Work with any 10v Campy.

Bob's yer uncle.

D'ohBoy

Maybe I should have added.............

I have those! I am not stoopid. I also have about 20 pairs of koolstop dual
compound pads for CAMPY, hence I want the older pad holders....

Rear Disc brake for 1999 Klein Mantra? [email protected] Techniques 0 August 18th 06 05:16 AM
How to refill refillable brake shoe holders Brian Huntley Techniques 3 June 2nd 06 01:17 PM
Brake blocks and holders Dave B UK 4 October 1st 05 10:27 PM
FA: Just listed. Dia Compe brake pads and holders. Greg Achtem Marketplace 0 January 1st 05 09:47 PM
Wanted: Campy brake/ergo lever bar clamp RitcheyRider Marketplace 1 November 6th 04 02:02 PM