Engaged on a muni ride

Old July 7th 08, 08:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

Default Engaged on a muni ride

Thats awesome! Great picture to.

I wish you two best of luck and hopefully I will see you guys again in
the future.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/sho...519#post577519)
Old July 7th 08, 10:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zfreak220

Man that would have been an awkward ride if she said no...

Good thing she didn't! Congrats!

--
zfreak220
Old July 7th 08, 12:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
flyer

Congrats guys! Awesome news!

--
flyer
Old July 7th 08, 12:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GizmoDuck

*sniff*

*Clears eyes*

That was beautiful!

Congratulations you two!

--
GizmoDuck

The Uninam Tour 2008.....Hanoi to Saigon!!! www.uninam.net

The SINZ Unicycle Tour 2007....South Island, New Zealand
www.sinzuni.org

The Induni Unicycle Tour 2009. Unicycle Tour of India. Email me for
details.
Old July 7th 08, 12:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

GizmoDuck wrote:
*sniff*

*Clears eyes*

That was beautiful!

Congratulations you two!

+1

--
unicycledood

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
haha, so young, yet so angry, damn that rap music.

Old July 7th 08, 04:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
corbin

Thanks everyone!

We've been talking about having a treehouse-wedding in our yard, with
muni rides the day before. Now, we just have to do some landscaping and
build a treehouse

corbin

--
corbin

http://www.corbinstreehouse.com
Old July 7th 08, 04:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
S_Wallis

corbin wrote:
Thanks everyone!

We've been talking about having a treehouse-wedding in our yard, with
muni rides the day before. Now, we just have to do some landscaping and
build a treehouse

corbin

The California Matrimuni Weekend?

Great to hear you two are tying the knot. Very happy for you both.

Scott

--
S_Wallis

Old July 7th 08, 05:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Kiwi in Vermont

Congratulations!

great to see you were both wearing your RTL shirts for the occasion....

--
Kiwi in Vermont
Old July 8th 08, 02:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chrashing

Congratulations, Great proposal, and best wishes.

--
Chrashing

Regards,
Ken