Your favourite motorbike ever? The RBT perpetual motorcycle thread.

Old June 29th 14, 09:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Your favourite motorbike ever? The RBT perpetual motorcycle thread.

Oh, Laverda aren't imaginary, they're real, just rare. The reason you never heard of them when they were extant, dear Blue Heeler, and had to rush to Wiki to be misinformed, is that, as you must by now suspect, you just aren't the sort of person let into the better secrets. Sorry.

Andre Jute
Old June 29th 14, 10:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Blue Heeler[_4_]

Andre Jute wrote:

On Sunday, June 29, 2014 2:52:50 AM UTC+1, Blue Heeler wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:

Nothing ever vibrated

loose on any Laverda I rode, and certainly not on the ones I
owned.

I suspect i know the reason for that. Imaginary motorcycles do not

vibrate and have only minimal servicing requirements.

Oh, Laverda aren't imaginary. They're real, just rare. You never
heard of them when they were extant, and consequently had to rush to
look them up on Wikipedia, because, as by now you must surely know,
anonymous Blue Heeler, you aren't the sort of person who is let into
such secrets. Sorry.

Andre Jute

You are tiresomely untruthful Mr Jute.

It is true I never owned a Laverda, but then I had no need to, A Ducati
750 sport handled better and a BMW R100RS ate miles better, and I owned
both of those, and still own the BMW.

I did however spend a lot of hours working on Laverdas, a friend of
mine was devoted to them, primarily I suspect because they were
different.

They were powerful for the time and whilst stable at speed needed a
round table conference before initiating a change of direction.

You on the other hand have probably never been in the same building as
a real one.
Old June 29th 14, 12:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Andre Jute wrote:

Nothing ever vibrated

loose on any Laverda I rode, and certainly not on the ones I

owned.

I suspect i know the reason for that. Imaginary motorcycles do not

vibrate and have only minimal servicing requirements.

Oh, Laverda aren't imaginary. They're real, just rare. You never

heard of them when they were extant, and consequently had to rush to

look them up on Wikipedia, because, as by now you must surely know,

anonymous Blue Heeler, you aren't the sort of person who is let into

such secrets. Sorry.

Andre Jute

You are tiresomely untruthful Mr Jute.

Prove it, anonymous Blue Heeler, or eat dog****. You can start by crawling out from behind the cowardly pseudonym and telling us your name so that we know who we're dealing with. Until then you're scum making false accusations: we can see it from the fact that you have misappropriated the name of an Australian dog breed.

Andre Jute
Scummies come in waves
Old June 29th 14, 02:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

AS YOU KNOW, the Irish in France invented the bicycle and motorcycle. Laverda,is an Irish motorcycle made in Italy.

Mindbucking. The company off course folded before the Japanese low wage onslaught.
Not Locktite could save it or any other Irish inventions.

Considering owning a device...a toaster....radio....designed by Irishmen then made by Italians goes beyond psychosis.

But there it is...I have never seen AFAIK a Laverda tho I once spoke to a Moto Guzzi man with a bad bearing.

Offering of Scott ad nauseum brings no discussion...? isnot that Scott wonderful design into manu ? amazing.

Not recording the Velo at 170 is heresy. For shame.
Old June 29th 14, 09:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Blue Heeler[_4_]

Andre Jute wrote:

You are tiresomely untruthful Mr Jute.

Prove it, anonymous Blue Heeler, or eat dog****. You can start by
crawling out from behind the cowardly pseudonym and telling us your
name so that we know who we're dealing with. Until then you're scum
making false accusations: we can see it from the fact that you have
misappropriated the name of an Australian dog breed.

I don't have to prove a thing Jute Liar - after all I do not have an
FAQ specifically warning others about my tendency to lie at the drop of
a hat.

On the other hand you do.

http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=204228

Your claim is that you owned various Laverdas.

I say bull**** you did.

All you have to do is prove me wrong is post photos of yourself next to
your bikes. Shouldn't be a problem for you, after all you are a public
figure.

However, if as I suspect, your response is one of typing more drivel,
making more mindless accusations (and by definition, more lies) then it
can be safely taken that you have never owned and probably never been
in the same building as any laverda.

Your claim - you get to prove, not me.
Old June 30th 14, 12:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Sunday, June 29, 2014 9:53:44 PM UTC+1, Blue Heeler wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:

You are tiresomely untruthful Mr Jute.

Prove it, anonymous Blue Heeler, or eat dog****. You can start by

crawling out from behind the cowardly pseudonym and telling us your

name so that we know who we're dealing with. Until then you're scum

making false accusations: we can see it from the fact that you have

misappropriated the name of an Australian dog breed.

I don't have to prove a thing Jute Liar - after all I do not have an

FAQ specifically warning others about my tendency to lie at the drop of

a hat.

On the other hand you do.

http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=204228

Oh dear. Blue Heeler now turns out to be Antitroll, who was poor Peter Howard, a really dumb Australian who in twelve years also failed to prove a single one of his accusations.

The poor dumb **** Peter Howard has to call on his own FAQ for support. And what is his FAQ: another compilation of unproven claims, conspiracy theories and a spew of hatred. But it is worth asking: What sort of a pompous little **** takes it on himself to "warn" others against someone brighter and more amusing than he can ever be? I don't know who this little man Howard is or what his beef is; I never did him any harm despite years of this sort of harassment. He's just the sort of scum who hates his betters because they're better than he is.

Your accusation, Dogbreath Howard. Prove it or eat more dog****. That's all you're good for. And ruining decent threads with your selfish spite.

Andre Jute
You'd think that if Peter Howard had the brains of an earthworm, he'd by now have asked how I get away year after year with treating him with such public contempt. The answer, sonny, is that everyone else knows your persecution of me is founded on nothing but your spite.
Old June 30th 14, 12:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

awww common guys ......fun and informative, creative....
Old June 30th 14, 05:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Blue Heeler[_4_]

Andre Jute wrote:

I don't have to prove a thing Jute Liar - after all I do not have an

FAQ specifically warning others about my tendency to lie at the
drop of

a hat.

On the other hand you do.

http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=204228

Oh dear. Blue Heeler now turns out to be Antitroll, who was poor
Peter Howard, a really dumb Australian who in twelve years also
failed to prove a single one of his accusations.

Actually Jute old fruit, I am neither "antitroll" nor Peter Howard.

But then you know that already don't you. in your particularly kind of
mental illness, if you cannot deal with facts why then, attack the
person mean spirited enough to ask for them.

The poor dumb **** Peter Howard has to call on his own FAQ for
support. And what is his FAQ: another compilation of unproven claims,
conspiracy theories and a spew of hatred. But it is worth asking:
What sort of a pompous little **** takes it on himself to "warn"
others against someone brighter and more amusing than he can ever be?

Again, I am not Peter Howard, and you are neither particularly bright
or even slightly amusing. You are, in point of fact, a lower than snake
**** liar and stupid with it.

Last chance Jute liar, post photos of yourself with your laverdas and I
will apologise immediately.

But you can't can you? That ship sailed when you chose to abuse me
instead of supplying proof, just as I predicted you would.

Now Jute liar, you may well twist on the hook a little longer, but what
will ultimately burn you out is that regardless of what you write, you
and i know you are a liar, and a poor one at that.

Your accusation, Dogbreath Howard. Prove it or eat more dog****.

The only person eating dog**** jute liar is your less than worthy self.

Slurp it up liar.

The next time it crosses what we will laughingly refer to as your mind
to indulge in some more self-aggrandising bull****, remember there are
people out there only too happy to call you on your bull****.

Old June 30th 14, 10:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Present your proof, anonymous dogbreath. Your posts are merely idle speculation inspired by spite and envy, followed by antisocial demands that I prove myself innocent of your dumb allegations. Proof is the pudding, sonny. Provide it or **** off.

I get so bored with little eejits who know more about something than I do because the cousin of their friend's brother's uncle also owned one when it was old and worn out by abuse. The test, which never fails, is that they get abusive if they are contradicted on their single little point of "knowledge", which is almost always no more than street corner gossip. You fit the pattern perfectly, anonymous Blue Heeler.

Andre Jute
Sigh. Another thread ruined by floating netscum. If it isn't anonymous Blue Heeler, it's another nasty little piece of sewerage.

Old June 30th 14, 11:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Blue Heeler[_4_]

Andre Jute wrote:

Present your proof, anonymous dogbreath.

Your claim jute liar, you get to provide proof, that's the way the
world works.

Or not as the case may be, keep slurping your own vomit, like the
craven cur you are.

Your posts are merely idle
speculation inspired by spite and envy, followed by antisocial
demands that I prove myself innocent of your dumb allegations. Proof
is the pudding, sonny. Provide it or **** off.

On the contrary jute liar, your posts are self aggrandising bull****.
you run squealing with **** running down your leg when put to proof.

You cannot provide proof of ownership of a laverda because you never
did actually own one. Plagiarising some ancient advertising copy,
whilst apparently true to your form, does not substitute for actually
knowing something about the subject matter, you silly little wet-legged
buffoon.

I get so bored with little eejits who know more about something than
I do because the cousin of their friend's brother's uncle also owned
one when it was old and worn out by abuse.

I get so bored with liars like yourself twisting and turning, trying to
spit the hook they placed in their own stupid mouths.

Unlike you, my association with Laverda motorcycles was at the time
that they were a current thing, my comments are based on actual
knowledge and experience, unlike your plagiarism of some long moribund
advertising agency's copy.

The test, which never
fails, is that they get abusive if they are contradicted on their
single little point of "knowledge", which is almost always no more
than street corner gossip. You fit the pattern perfectly, anonymous
Blue Heeler.

Actually Jute liar, the "test that never fails" is to put a liar like
yourself to proof and then sit back and watch the histrionics and
listen to the high-pitched squealing while the liar in question (that's
you Jute in case this is all stretching your limited intellect a little
too much) twists and turns trying the usual strategies of abuse,
mis-direction and more lies in a desperate attempt to hide from their
own lies.

Andre Jute
Sigh. Another thread ruined by floating netscum. If it isn't
anonymous Blue Heeler, it's another nasty little piece of sewerage.

Ah Jute, you "ruined' a thread when you decided to lie in it. You are
after all a "prince" of netscum and a truly well experienced troll.

Run away little troll, it is time for you to deploy the final "trick"
in your armoury of improper debate - declare victory and hope nobody
notices.

Go on, you know you want to.

Perpetual motions among the Democrats Andre Jute[_2_] Techniques 0 December 28th 09 12:09 AM
Motorbike Filtering judith UK 148 February 21st 09 07:21 PM
Rolex Oyster Perpetual Day-Date 18kt Yellow Gold Mens Watch 118208 [email protected] UK 0 April 9th 08 06:46 PM
Perpetual motion! [email protected] Techniques 58 February 5th 08 08:04 PM
Motorbike abuse CoyoteBoy UK 26 April 30th 07 12:43 PM