100000 miles since 1992.

Old August 16th 14, 02:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default 100000 miles since 1992.

I hit 100000 touring miles since giving up my car in 1992. Photos of my bicycle parts I have destroyed parts I have made can be found on flickr by searching zerodish. Road hazards I have forced governments to fix can be found searching bicyclehazard scenery is under lapsedmember. I have broken exactly 2 spokes which were used ones taken off a different wheel.
Old August 16th 14, 03:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Friday, August 15, 2014 9:35:14 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I hit 100000 touring miles since giving up my car in 1992. Photos of my bicycle parts I have destroyed parts I have made can be found on flickr by searching zerodish. Road hazards I have forced governments to fix can be found searching bicyclehazard scenery is under lapsedmember. I have broken exactly 2 spokes which were used ones taken off a different wheel.

bbbbbbbbbb

http://www.nytstore.com/assets/image...PCNY4_EXTR.jpg

Cycling Plus Magazine 1992-94 Gerzz9 UK 3 January 20th 15 03:00 PM
Impolite [1992] Michael Press Racing 0 August 12th 11 04:19 AM
FS: 52cm 1992 Bridgestone XO-1 John Marketplace 0 May 1st 06 03:42 PM
FS: 1992 Bridgestone XO-1 John Marketplace 0 April 25th 06 07:12 PM
rbr: Aug 1992 - Jun 2005 Robert Chung Racing 13 July 6th 05 09:42 PM