TODAYS RIDE 2

Old January 5th 17, 12:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Default TODAYS RIDE 2

On Sunday, January 1, 2017 at 7:32:45 AM UTC-5, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
http://www.afdc.energy.gov/vehicles/fuel_cell.html

goo.gl/b5N3uv
Old January 5th 17, 07:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

goo.gl/b5N3uv

http://newtoreno.com/ca-us50-webcams-meyers.htm
Old January 7th 17, 12:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Gene is that your bike in the background?

____

no, I'm on Fort Myers Beach working toward an Alaska trip. The bike moved at ? but at 6:54 we lost contact with SpaceX moving their homepage onto your post.

eyeyyehahhaha .... prob Boing.

the bike ? a friend ranger ? but there is the old road in part...Ingraham Hwy... for cycles. Other wise cycling is deadly.

I had a moment there in the parking lot way back. Just finished a publicly viewed circumnavigation of Kemp Key windig up on a sand bar for lunch as the tide was coming back in lifting us across. We had lunch with a sea crow. I fed fragilicus herring from a tin on the paddle blade out to the Grumman's bow.

In the anhinga lot a birder placed fish oil on the Volvo's hood. As I sat eating lunch, 2 ravens landed on the hood n began a roundy round square dance raising a drumming clatter of raven hoofs on belllike 544 hood so we acquired a gifggling audience of drunken lunch birders.

here's the weather op

The watchacallems tunnels dips holes ridges are fairly well ID’d in a new Null Map ... no doubto several readers have cross eyed trying to find the elusive ridge on ssd.

goo.gl/KLQdBo

Here a thin line in perceptible water. Line show well in ‘wind’ at ‘surface’

With SSD in AVN the north wind and south carrying warm moist air into the condensation trench

http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/goes/east/gmex/avn-animated.gif

NOAA Miami hit one a few days ago with an unseen low of Naples spawning a squall line. Prob Sat instruments.

I mentioned the discovery and tackling of an ancient trade route from Flamingo to Long Key on the Atlantic ? above Marathon where Indians could paddle down to Marathon get a Lear to the Bahamas ? the tide goes out of Flam with the wind at your back then after a few days with Rita in the shower down at Long Key, the front shifts n yawl can paddle north with wind at your back and on an incoming tide from the ATL. Very trick. Clocked 11-12 mph over a sandbar near Assknickers

I did an exhaustive pro writeup. Was AAA with the NPS and in a few weeks several top end paddlers showed up for a leisurely paddle. The route is extremely scenic, beyond description. very few paddlers...20 ? have tried it....Flex Maslan did it one way.

The pro fisherman's union threw poison spiders into my kit...was saved by an 'accidental' stowage of thickened iodine as at Wal poured into the hole in my thigh n let harden. that and the unrelenting harassment fro Miami Tv while doing laundry forced a cancellation of the online review. leaving it in Robin's care.

Miami.

Old January 7th 17, 02:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

https://litemind.com/best-famous-quotes-2/
Old January 8th 17, 11:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

http://w1.weather.gov/data/obhistory/KFMY.html

It's a blow read temp column

Cape Cod was the end of an ocean cyclone last night with snow n freezing fog

Good morning for cycling on the SE
Old January 8th 17, 11:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

On Sunday, January 8, 2017 at 6:53:45 AM UTC-5, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
http://w1.weather.gov/data/obhistory/KFMY.html

It's a blow read temp column

Cape Cod was the end of an ocean cyclone last night with snow n freezing fog

Good morning for cycling on the SE

the Bermuda Hi is back here with 9 kg

goo.gl/p10Qit
Old January 9th 17, 12:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

On Sunday, January 8, 2017 at 6:41:28 PM UTC-5, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
On Sunday, January 8, 2017 at 6:53:45 AM UTC-5, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
http://w1.weather.gov/data/obhistory/KFMY.html

It's a blow read temp column

Cape Cod was the end of an ocean cyclone last night with snow n freezing fog

Good morning for cycling on the SE

the Bermuda Hi is back here with 9 kg

goo.gl/p10Qit

JAY null snow !

goo.gl/oqlvDn

Old January 9th 17, 11:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Read

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/01/07...ww.google.com/
Old January 10th 17, 11:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

http://hoodline.com/2017/01/as-earth...ions-to-fix-it
Old January 10th 17, 11:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

http://hoodline.com/2017/01/as-earth...ions-to-fix-it

booohooo....callllllllllll CATERPILLAR

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/06/u... gtype=article

TODAYS RIDE T0m $herman Techniques 104 October 20th 15 10:45 PM
TODAYS RIDE [email protected] Techniques 13 July 17th 14 01:32 PM
Todays ride (which GPS?) ... elyob UK 26 August 1st 05 02:02 PM
Todays Ride (OT) MSeries UK 11 December 13th 04 11:02 PM
Todays Ride davebee UK 11 February 17th 04 10:23 AM