Review our new movie.

Old January 25th 06, 01:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Review our new movie.

I think the main reason is that you have the other hand to balance. It
seems like it would be awkward to tuck with both hands.

--
litldude2

Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer
Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
_____________________________

chosen wrote:
wish i could be in a signature...*sigh*

Old January 25th 06, 01:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

yes. you just need to get the hang of it. the reason for hopping seat
out is to tuck the whole unicycle under you. and the reason for one
hand iss for balance. it helps alot for balance. from what i see in
your movie you should stick to seat in until your hop is strong enough.
than it will make a differance.

respectfully-RIley

--
manon1wheel

pure trials
manon1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9972

Old January 25th 06, 03:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

well, first of 2 hands on the seat looks well gay. and 1 hand gives you
more balance and an easyer way to tuck the uni under you..I say you
keep it seat in if you wanna be street.. if ur gonna go trials work on
seat out alot tho..

--
maxisback

Quiters never win, winners never quit , the ones who never win and never
quit are just dumb
maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885

Old January 25th 06, 03:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

it was pretty good i dunno bout the song choice to over played in my
opinion but nice vid overall

--
drewation

'SUNIC home page' (http://www.sunic.s5.com)
'SUNIC gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/sunic)
drewation's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8274

Old January 25th 06, 08:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

whats the diff between trials and street?? what would me movie be??
trials or street??

--
irvinegr

Check out my SWEET movies!!! http://tinyurl.com/cr7fu
irvinegr's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10958

Old January 25th 06, 09:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

your movie is a mix between(all atempted) trials and street. trials is
hopping and dropping and gaps and skinnies while street is much the
same but with a little freestyle added

--
trials_uni

You can't get up and try it again if you don't fall first.
-Phil
'Check Out my Newbie Guide' (http://tinyurl.com/99yez) ---new more
informative post go now! edited today!
Also Join the 'Unicyclist Roster'
(http://ecstasy.winternet.com/roster/index.php?) and meet other
unicyclists in your area!
Make Your Own 'Juggling Clubs!' (http://www.crazytieguy.com/clubs.htm)

Old January 25th 06, 10:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

so wrong... Street is not freestyle+trials.. street is a complete other
style.. street is when you bust anywhere on rails,stairs,gaps... unlike
trials street is more fast paced..in street you usually dont ride on
skinnyes or just hop up something to hop back down.. in street you'd
hop up a picnic table and crankflip off.. get it ?

Old January 25th 06, 10:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I agree with maxisback. Trials + Freestyle is kinda a bad definition of
street that everyone uses. Street to me is more about doing tricks on
anything you can find. I dont think it has that much free style or
trials in it. It would be like saying street bmx is flatland + Trials
biking.

--
president_luke
president_luke's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11036

Old January 27th 06, 06:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

tfdhf

Old January 27th 06, 06:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

now i can do even SICker jumps with one handed.. AND i can do crank
grabs

--
irvinegr

Check out my SWEET movies!!! http://tinyurl.com/cr7fu
irvinegr's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10958

Review my movie please irvinegr Unicycling 41 January 22nd 06 09:29 PM
Unicycling Tips & Tutorials movie gallery finally up! munimanpete Unicycling 6 July 12th 05 01:34 PM
unicycle in movie eljest Unicycling 2 April 28th 05 04:23 AM
Movie: Andrew and Tony in New Zealand... andrew_carter Unicycling 17 March 2nd 05 09:37 AM
review - PRO, The Movie k.papai Racing 2 December 17th 04 03:47 PM