Mountain Bikers Reward Idiocy!

Old September 18th 11, 09:43 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default Mountain Bikers Reward Idiocy!

I think that they are trying to use humor to avoid facing the reality
that mountain biking is extremely dangerous and stupid.

Mike

From: Lance Kett
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 11:30:18 -0700
Subject: is this you at duthie?

http://www.gohuckyourself.com/2011/0...ut-be-careful/

you just won yourself a t-shirt!!
Old September 19th 11, 09:44 AM
Aqua Aqua is offline
Junior Member

Yes, mountain biking can be very dangerous, that's why I prefer staying in the flat country... Just found this article on that subject.
But: I think it's important do be careful in everything you do. Because cycling can be dangerous anywhere if you are not cautious. You can be ran over by a car or even bang into a tree... So, caution is the most important thing, no matter where you are cycling...
Old September 21st 11, 12:11 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Kayak 44

Default Cell Mates Reward PhD.

On Sep 18, 4:43*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
I think that they are trying to use humor to avoid facing the reality
that mountain biking is extremely dangerous and stupid.

Mike

Is it true you used powdered soap in the shower because it took longer
to pick up?

Old September 21st 11, 04:14 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Sep 20, 4:11*pm, Kayak 44 wrote:
On Sep 18, 4:43*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

I think that they are trying to use humor to avoid facing the reality
that mountain biking is extremely dangerous and stupid.

Mike

Is it true you used powdered soap in the shower because it took longer
to pick up?

Thanks for proving that mountain bikers have their minds -- such as
they are -- in the gutter.
Old September 22nd 11, 07:59 AM
Aqua Aqua is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Vandeman[_4_] View Post

Old September 26th 11, 10:55 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Sep 26, 10:32*am, Kayak 44 wrote:
On Sep 21, 11:14*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Sep 20, 4:11*pm, Kayak 44 wrote:

On Sep 18, 4:43*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

I think that they are trying to use humor to avoid facing the reality
that mountain biking is extremely dangerous and stupid.

Mike

Is it true you used powdered soap in the shower because it took longer
to pick up?

Thanks for proving that mountain bikers have their minds -- such as
they are -- in the gutter.

So did you?

Thanks for proving that mountain bikers can't read.
Old September 28th 11, 08:28 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
charley

On Sep 26, 4:55*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sep 26, 10:32*am, Kayak 44 wrote:

On Sep 21, 11:14*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Sep 20, 4:11*pm, Kayak 44 wrote:

On Sep 18, 4:43*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

I think that they are trying to use humor to avoid facing the reality
that mountain biking is extremely dangerous and stupid.

Mike

Is it true you used powdered soap in the shower because it took longer
to pick up?

Thanks for proving that mountain bikers have their minds -- such as
they are -- in the gutter.

So did you?

Thanks for proving that mountain bikers can't read.

thanks for proving you actually can keep a secret. was it big and
black?