Ullrich admits Stage 5 stomach trouble

Old July 17th 03, 12:52 AM
one of the six billion

Default Ullrich admits Stage 5 stomach trouble

Somewhere on Cyclingnews.com it said that he had a fever for four days and
was just starting to feel better. If he has been just holding on so far,
we may be seeing another dimension of competition open up.

"Nick Burns" wrote in message
Today is the first time I heard of this.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/?id=...l03/jul14news2

Ullrich was sick last week. Read the article about a third down on the

page
titled:

"Ullrich admits Stage 5 stomach trouble"

Old July 17th 03, 01:38 AM
Marlene Blanshay

In article , "Nick Burns"
wrote:

Today is the first time I heard of this.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/?id=...l03/jul14news2

Ullrich was sick last week. Read the article about a third down on the page
titled:

"Ullrich admits Stage 5 stomach trouble"

He's been doing pretty well for someone feeling so ****ty. Garzelli wasn't
doing to badly either, even though he was sick. First over the Galibier!
Too bad he had to quit.
Old July 17th 03, 01:54 AM
David Ryan

one of the six billion wrote:

Somewhere on Cyclingnews.com it said that he had a fever for four days and
was just starting to feel better. If he has been just holding on so far,
we may be seeing another dimension of competition open up.

That's what he wants Lance to think.
It's a counter to the story that Lance started the tour sick with
something he caught from the kids.
Nobody can prove or disprove it.
It's head games.

Tyler's injury might be overblown too. gasp

Old July 17th 03, 04:59 AM
one of the six billion

"David Ryan" wrote in message
one of the six billion wrote:

Somewhere on Cyclingnews.com it said that he had a fever for four days

and
was just starting to feel better. If he has been just holding on so

far,
we may be seeing another dimension of competition open up.

That's what he wants Lance to think.
It's a counter to the story that Lance started the tour sick with
something he caught from the kids.
Nobody can prove or disprove it.
It's head games.

From my experience I'd believe it. The biggest obstacle I've had to really
good fitness is how often my little one comes down with something. Even
when I don't get fully sick myself I can feel myself fighting it off and
not being able to go hard often enough.

Old July 17th 03, 06:02 PM
Drew Cutter

Apparently , Lance had stomach problems early in the race . The team
finally admitted today.

Old July 17th 03, 09:15 PM
Deeznuts

"one of the six billion" wrote in message ...
"David Ryan" wrote in message
one of the six billion wrote:

Somewhere on Cyclingnews.com it said that he had a fever for four days

and
was just starting to feel better. If he has been just holding on so

far,
we may be seeing another dimension of competition open up.

That's what he wants Lance to think.
It's a counter to the story that Lance started the tour sick with
something he caught from the kids.
Nobody can prove or disprove it.
It's head games.

From my experience I'd believe it. The biggest obstacle I've had to really
good fitness is how often my little one comes down with something.

Why are you telling us about the health of your wang? We don't want
to hear that ****.
Old July 17th 03, 09:16 PM
Deeznuts

David Ryan wrote in message ...
one of the six billion wrote:

Somewhere on Cyclingnews.com it said that he had a fever for four days and
was just starting to feel better. If he has been just holding on so far,
we may be seeing another dimension of competition open up.

That's what he wants Lance to think.
It's a counter to the story that Lance started the tour sick with
something he caught from the kids.
Nobody can prove or disprove it.
It's head games.

Tyler's injury might be overblown too. gasp

Dude,

Take off the tinfoil hat and relax.

Deez