Dutch Mountain Unicycling Weekend report

Old July 19th 03, 12:43 AM
Klaas Bil

Default Dutch Mountain Unicycling Weekend report

Mountains in the Netherlands? Well, everything is relative.

Jorga and I had a blast at the seventh edition of the Mountain
Unicycling Weekend Limburg. Pictorial report (21 photos) on
www.xs4all.nl/~klaasbil/muniweekend03.htm.

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
"the helmet is to protect the brain, not replace it. - iunicycle"

Old July 19th 03, 12:58 AM
john_childs

Klaas Bil wrote:
*Mountains in the Netherlands? Well, everything is relative.

Jorga and I had a blast at the seventh edition of the Mountain
Unicycling Weekend Limburg. Pictorial report (21 photos) on
www.xs4all.nl/~klaasbil/muniweekend03.htm.

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
*

Only one of the pictures on the web page is showing up for me. Are all
of the pictures uploaded?

--
john_childs - Guinness Mojo

john_childs (at) hotmail (dot) com

Old July 19th 03, 01:20 AM
jason

Same here Klaas. All but one are broken images.

Jason

--
jason - Just some guy
jason's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1014

Old July 19th 03, 01:51 AM
Klaas Bil

john_childs wrote:
*
Only one of the pictures on the web page is showing up for me. Are
all of the pictures uploaded? *

Thanks for alerting me John and Jason. It should be corrected now. My
pics had a JPG extension for some reason but were referred to as jpg in
the html code. Yet, locally, IE5 had no problem with displaying them but
via the web it didn't work.

Klaas Bil

--
Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
Klaas Bil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3442

Old July 19th 03, 02:00 AM
jpcycler

Wow! Nice pics. Looks like a great time for everyone. Especially good
to see all the kids out. I also think the trials area looks like fun.
Thanks for sharing.

Jerry

--
jpcycler - Always learning
jpcycler's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/936

Old July 19th 03, 04:49 AM
tomblackwood

Klaas, thanks for sharing. These pictures are great. I need to get
myself a digi camera sometime soon. I'm ashamed at how few pictures I
took on our last big outing. I like the looks of those double wide
stairs near the end....those are more my speed than the steep ones in
the earlier shot.

--
tomblackwood - Under-prepared Dork (UPD)

My other brake is my face!