Opinions about protective gear wanted

Old December 4th 05, 07:12 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default Opinions about protective gear wanted

Jeanie wrote:
Who is Samantha? Dude, first visit to this site the other day and you must be
getting me mixed up with someone else. Anyway, hubby and I had a good
laugh and conluded you are paranoid.........Jeanie

Your assumptions are just that. Let's hear some more fabrications from
your fantasy world, shall we?

JD

Old December 4th 05, 02:35 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

I am not sure what your problem is but you are making assumptions about
me...a person you do not know. I should not be surprised. Whack jobs
are a dime a dozen on the net and some of them make false accusations,
some make threats. and some are downright vulgar. I do not take any of
it personally because those types 'get off' on spewing venom. I prefer
to see the good in people and I'm sure each person here has many good
qualities about them. Have a nice day and God Bless.....Jeanie

Old December 4th 05, 03:20 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Nope. None of you know my husband.....Jeanie

Old December 5th 05, 02:14 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Jeanie wrote:
I am not sure what your problem is but you are making assumptions about
me...a person you do not know.

That's really funny, given your first post on am-b.

JD

Old December 5th 05, 02:21 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

JD wrote:
Jeanie wrote:
I am not sure what your problem is but you are making assumptions about
me...a person you do not know.

That's really funny, given your first post on am-b.

Even though you deleted that post, Sorni quoted it before you realized
that I had you pegged with the first shot. You can retire to your
trailer park now.

JD

Old December 5th 05, 04:23 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

JD wrote:
JD wrote:
Jeanie wrote:
I am not sure what your problem is but you are making assumptions about
me...a person you do not know.

That's really funny, given your first post on am-b.

Even though you deleted that post, Sorni quoted it before you realized
that I had you pegged with the first shot. You can retire to your
trailer park now.

JD

He quoted it on the 2nd, I did a 'sweep' on the 4th. I was well aware of it. Sorry no trailer park,

just a litte ole 5000sq ft Victorian. Now grow up and stop pretending
to be Sylvia Brown.....J

Old December 5th 05, 04:36 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

I was well aware of being quoted. Posted on the 2nd, did a sweep on the
4th..J

Old December 5th 05, 04:47 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Jeanie wrote:
JD wrote:
JD wrote:
Jeanie wrote:
I am not sure what your problem is but you are making assumptions about
me...a person you do not know.

That's really funny, given your first post on am-b.

Even though you deleted that post, Sorni quoted it before you realized
that I had you pegged with the first shot. You can retire to your
trailer park now.

JD

He quoted it on the 2nd, I did a 'sweep' on the 4th. I was well aware of it. Sorry no trailer park,

just a litte ole 5000sq ft Victorian. Now grow up and stop pretending
to be Sylvia Brown.....J

You've built yourself up quite well, haven't you? Fantasy is stranger
than fact.

JD

Old December 5th 05, 04:50 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Jeanie wrote:
I was well aware of being quoted. Posted on the 2nd, did a sweep on the
4th..J

Reads: Deleted post when it was so readily figured out who you were.

Sorry, but my brain is not addled from inhalant abuse.

JD

Old December 5th 05, 04:59 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Jeanie wrote:
I was well aware of being quoted. Posted on the 2nd, did a sweep on the
4th..J

WTF is a "sweep"?

Greg

--
"Destroy your safe and happy lives before it is too late
The battles we fought were long and hard

Chain 'slipping' - cause? Peewiglet UK 14 November 27th 05 08:59 PM
wanted: 26" (559) Fixed Gear rear wheel Michael Drzewiecki Marketplace 0 March 22nd 05 11:35 PM
New bicycle idea Bob Marley General 49 October 7th 04 05:20 AM
Dumb Newbie Qs on Gears and Speed Elisa Francesca Roselli General 14 July 27th 03 08:23 PM