This Week I'll...(commitment thread)

Old December 23rd 08, 02:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

Default This Week I'll...(commitment thread)

Andrew Mell;1156177 wrote:
- sej flips
- out side fifths
- 900 unispin
- quad flip.

Yay! I can do something on that list!

Ergh... hmm...

Should I really? Should I really?

Yep, that's it, I've been close for too long.

Outfifthfakies. They will be landed within a week. I'm going to go
practice right now I think.

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism and Spencer.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

Inventor of the Slapflip.

BillyTheMountain for President 2012
Old December 23rd 08, 02:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

peleschramm;1156212 wrote:
Yay! I can do something on that list!

Ergh... hmm...

Should I really? Should I really?

Yep, that's it, I've been close for too long.

Outfifthfakies. They will be landed within a week. I'm going to go
practice right now I think.

that will be sick. are you gonna make a new minivid with it?

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old December 23rd 08, 02:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Mike.Grim

lovin this thread..

180 flips
sex changes
outflips
trey consistency
5-spin consistency

ya digg...

--
Mike.Grim
Old December 23rd 08, 03:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

EliB;1156223 wrote:
that will be sick. are you gonna make a new minivid with it?

Naw i'm in Israel and I forgot my camera

I was going to make a vid here but whatever.

I just tried it for a bit. It's harder than I remembered it. It could
just be that I'm jet-lagged, but I don't know. I'll keep working on it
and hopefully I'll land it within a week. I'm closer to inward full
varial fakieflips, which are similar, so i'll work on those and then try
them.

Old December 23rd 08, 04:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hungry4uni

What do people mean by in-to-in and out-to-out?

700th post!

--
hungry4uni

ŤŔϊãĻş

ЦИΪĈҰĆĻέ
my sponsor'
SixSixOne' (http://www.sixsixone.com)
Old December 23rd 08, 04:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

hungry4uni;1156295 wrote:
What do people mean by in-to-in and out-to-out?

700th post!

Seat positioning. In-in= starting and landing seat in. Out-Out=
starting and landing seat out. And so forth.

Old December 23rd 08, 09:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SamGoodburn

This week i'll get given my Trials unicycle for christmas and i'll learn
to ummdo something trials!

--
SamGoodburn

very creative sig.
Old December 23rd 08, 09:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
samwii

Consistantly get gliding. I can glide now, I just need to stick at it
Oh and make a vid of me gliding

--
samwii

I have a roundcrown frame
there you go maestro8...
Old December 24th 08, 08:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
AK_unipsycho

I'm gonna get off my lazy butt and ride! I haven't ridden much in two
months because of the snow and cold but I hate not riding! Besides, I
gotta work on some stuff for a vid I plan on making when spring rolls
around

--
AK_unipsycho
Old December 26th 08, 02:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
foforackard

peleschramm;1156264 wrote:
Naw i'm in Israel and I forgot my camera

I was going to make a vid here but whatever.

I just tried it for a bit. It's harder than I remembered it. It could
just be that I'm jet-lagged, but I don't know. I'll keep working on it
and hopefully I'll land it within a week. I'm closer to inward full
varial fakieflips, which are similar, so i'll work on those and then try
them.

good luck man, sounds awesome.

--
foforackard

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
In my dream somehow I was in America and I was trying to kill Forrest
(I have no idea why) and then I didn't and we were really good friends.

http://www.youtube.com/user/forack23