unicycle = chick magnet

Old January 12th 04, 03:43 PM
pete66

Default unicycle = chick magnet

http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albut64

--
pete66 - Level 3 Unicyclist
pete66's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4812

Old January 12th 04, 10:46 PM
m_extreme_uni

This reminds me of a time when i was riding trials in Ajax, and this
Girl, about my age, but not my type, came up to Logan Adams and I, and
was completely speechless to see what i was doing on my unicycle. Then
she was talking to me, and then she followed us around for about 45
minutes. It was strange to have some random girl watching me ride
trials, but i just kept going. anyways, she eventually left, and I've
never seen her since.

-Ryan

--
m_extreme_uni

"Yeah, Gravity is bad" Leo Kottke
m_extreme_uni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/809

Old January 13th 04, 12:14 AM
bugman

That's funny. Interesting video.

--
bugman - Equilibrium Challenged

"Trying to maintain balance by wild arm and body motions is something
like trying to balance a wet noodle"
Jack Wiley _The_Unicycle_Book_

Old January 13th 04, 06:58 AM
AccordNSX

Nice video. I got one hell of a laugh from the ending of it. My next day
off I'm going to venture over to the University of Central Florida
campus and see what kind of magnetism I can do. I wish I had a
groupie/camera man/knew someone with a camera.

--
AccordNSX - Adam Coast Choppers

If I had a signature, would you forge it?
AccordNSX's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/541

Old January 13th 04, 03:25 PM
joona

AccordNSX wrote:
*Nice video. I got one hell of a laugh from the ending of it. My next
day off I'm going to venture over to the University of Central Florida
campus and see what kind of magnetism I can do. I wish I had a
groupie/camera man/knew someone with a camera. *

At night, atleast here, that doesn't work too well. I've done it. Some
bikers sropped and stared at me for a while, but that's all.

--
joona - )-O --Neat

'Aaaargghh!!!' (http://tinyurl.com/2snl6)
Don't click the link. It makes your head hurt. It tells you to count the
black spots.

They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It's a matter of taste.
They say beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes way down to the bone.
-Tatsuya Ishida
joona's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4436

Old January 14th 04, 04:25 AM
xtremeskier_

Dude, your telling me that you picked up THAT chic on THAT website, AND
HER TWIN!???? riding your friggin unicycle?? unbelievable. I salute you.

--
xtremeskier_
xtremeskier_'s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4291

Old January 14th 04, 04:40 AM
unidude9

What song is that in the background?

--
unidude9
unidude9's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5045

Old January 14th 04, 05:46 AM
Rowan

unidude9 wrote:
*What song is that in the background? *

If it is the same video that Pete sent me the other night, which I think
might be, the song is Tuesday's Gone (originally by Lynard Skynard) by
Metallica, from the album Garage Inc.

--
Rowan - _________
Rowan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3772

Old January 14th 04, 05:57 AM
jagur

unidude9 wrote:
*What song is that in the background? *

its some weird version of Freebird

--
jagur - Random Unicyclist

-Forget_Your_Life-

Old January 14th 04, 06:03 AM
Rowan

jagur wrote:
*its some weird version of Freebird *

Must be a different video then, or at least a different soundtrack.
Sorry about that, I couldn't be bothered downloading it. I don't think
it was Pete's unicycle that magnetised that woman, I think he put metal
objects in her handbag and switched on an electromagnet.

--
Rowan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3772

surfing on a unicycle, tips and tricks... paulie pavlic Unicycling 10 November 15th 03 10:38 PM
NZ Unicycle Weekend GizmoDuck Unicycling 6 November 3rd 03 07:37 AM
New Unicycle types! XWonka Unicycling 16 October 15th 03 08:54 PM
My first unicycle showard Unicycling 1 October 3rd 03 06:20 AM