unicycle = chick magnet

Old August 11th 05, 02:50 AM
jagur

Default unicycle = chick magnet

please use the search before making new threads, most of the time you
will find alot of good old posts from users you never hear from much
anymore.

--
jagur - Random Unicyclist

smoke me a kipper, i'll be back for breakfast.
-forget_your_life-
--------------------------------------
-------*muni militia *-------
*one wheeled death squad*

Old August 11th 05, 05:32 AM
jagur

pete66 wrote:
*http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albut64 *

thats still the best chick magnate vid posted on here.

Old August 14th 05, 10:25 PM
flyinuni

ok, if unicycling does attract chicks, it doesn't work the other way
around, in my experience!

I'm what you'd call a "chick" but a unicyclist also. It's always the a)
old men/ladies, and b) prepubescent boys (I'm in my 20s) that try to
"pick me up" when I'm on my unicycle, go figure.

--
flyinuni - not a circus freak
flyinuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10541

Old August 14th 05, 10:35 PM
critter

Naomi wrote:

unicycle = chick magnet?????

SURE it is.. the right chicks. then you can teach them to ride with
their hands on your... shoulder.

--
critter - SINGLE TRACK MIND
critter's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8739

Old August 14th 05, 10:38 PM
critter

flyinuni wrote:
*ok, if unicycling does attract chicks, it doesn't work the other way
around, in my experience!

I'm what you'd call a "chick" but a unicyclist also. It's always the
a) old men/ladies, and b) prepubescent boys (I'm in my 20s) that try
to "pick me up" when I'm on my unicycle, go figure. *

HEY WHAT' YOUR NUMBER!!

OH YEAH, I FORGOT I'M THE OLD MAN

Old August 15th 05, 04:50 AM
flyinuni

critter wrote:
SURE it is.. the right chicks. then you can teach them to ride with
their hands on your... shoulder.

Oh, I totally agree. When I first learned to ride, I learned with my
arms around 2 guys... who just so happened to be married and old enough
to be my father. But I could totally see it as a pick up tool given the
right people :P

Old August 15th 05, 04:52 AM
flyinuni

critter wrote:
*HEY WHAT' YOUR NUMBER!!

OH YEAH, I FORGOT I'M THE OLD MAN *

lol... no, you're not old by these standards if you're still riding a
unicycle... I think the oldies that I attract wouldn't physically be
able to ride a unicycle, though I'm sure some could surprise me if given
the time and determination!

Old August 16th 05, 02:34 AM
critter

Old August 16th 05, 03:02 AM
plan b

i won't lie to you... my luck with the ladies has never been great, or
good, or even just ok. but the first time i took my unicycle out to in
public i practically developed my own fan club made up entirely of the
opposite sex. i have to agree that my unicycle makes a BIG difference .
(i am going to ride it to school but still am worried on how that will
go over)

my conclusion:
unicycle=chickmagnet

--
plan b
plan b's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10618

Old August 16th 05, 05:08 AM
boo radley

people at school tend to ridicule anything that's different, and even
things that aren't very different for that matter, so don't be surprised
when most of what you hear is laughter. they're not your friendly
neighborhood joggers you know... but it sounds like you're enjoying the
attention so i say go for it.

--
boo radley

"Never moon a werewolf"
boo radley's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10484

surfing on a unicycle, tips and tricks... paulie pavlic Unicycling 10 November 15th 03 10:38 PM
NZ Unicycle Weekend GizmoDuck Unicycling 6 November 3rd 03 07:37 AM
New Unicycle types! XWonka Unicycling 16 October 15th 03 08:54 PM
My first unicycle showard Unicycling 1 October 3rd 03 06:20 AM