36 " Frame

Old August 22nd 05, 08:13 PM
tuck

Default 36 " Frame

Does anyone have the contact information on people that custom build
Coker or 36" frames? Any comments on which one is the best? Must be
able to accomodate the wide hub from unicyclel.com

thanks,

--
tuck
tuck's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9604

Old August 22nd 05, 08:25 PM
flyer

talk to u-turn. From what I hear, he builds the best cokers around. He
can set you up for sure.

--
flyer - Level 5 Unicyclist
flyer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9894

Old August 22nd 05, 09:36 PM
bugman

If you only need a frame, it would likely be much quicker to go to the
source. If you need a wheel his are great, but be prepared to wait 6
months.

I just ordered a Hunter Frame. You can check his site
www.huntercycles.com for more info and contact information. It fits me
a little better than my GB4 did. I have short very thich legs.

I have also ordered from George Barnes, who I understand isn't making
them any more. I have one of his last frames. Still wouldn't hurt to
check with him though. I was really happy with my experience.
http://www.gb4mfg.com/

--
bugman - Proud member of the UALW

Frame fit: which is more important - Frame height vs. top tube length? S o r n i Techniques 18 July 9th 04 07:17 AM
Resistance Trainer: Am I wrecking my frame??? JayofMontreal Techniques 36 November 6th 03 09:31 PM
FAQ Just zis Guy, you know? UK 27 September 5th 03 10:58 PM
Dent in frame Neil Guthrie Mountain Biking 6 July 22nd 03 05:06 PM