I use Campy bits where possible

Old April 19th 08, 03:26 PM posted to aus.bicycle

Default I use Campy bits where possible

I use Campy bits where possible on my bikes, mainly because
I dislike microsoft products. I reckon Chorus is good gear, so
80% of the bits on my bikes are Chorus, except for the
special thingshttp://tinyurl.com/5k7hgv
Old April 19th 08, 07:54 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Bill the Cat

Default WARNING

Good morning all.

Please be very careful of hte URL that was provided - my spyware blocker
warned me that this was a recognised malicious sypware distribution site.

I should have noticed before I went there that Microsoft does not have a
great deal to do with Shimano parts.

Be careful out there...

BtC

My

Old April 19th 08, 08:34 PM posted to aus.bicycle

On Apr 20, 4:54�am, "Bill the Cat" wrote:
Good morning all.

Please be very careful of hte URL that was provided - my spyware blocker
warned me that this was a recognised malicious sypware distribution site.

it's a youtube video of a bike accident not malicious.
Old April 20th 08, 12:55 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Bleve

On Apr 20, 4:54 am, "Bill the Cat" wrote:
Good morning all.

Please be very careful of hte URL that was provided - my spyware blocker
warned me that this was a recognised malicious sypware distribution site.

I should have noticed before I went there that Microsoft does not have a
great deal to do with Shimano parts.

Be careful out there...

It's a troll from bratton. The guy's amazing ... he's been at it for
years ... the tenacity is the amazing part ...
Old April 20th 08, 01:19 AM posted to aus.bicycle
PeteSig[_2_]

"Bleve" wrote:

It's a troll from bratton. The guy's amazing ... he's been at it for
years ... the tenacity is the amazing part ...

The perplexing thing about it is what the f#$& his point is! The guy is a
loopy lala.
--
Cheers
Peter

~~~ ~ _@
~~ ~ _- \,
~~ (*)/ (*)

Old April 20th 08, 02:09 AM posted to aus.bicycle

The thing about it is the point is that all you read on the video is
true
and that marty wallace is a loopy lala and on the run from the cops
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.m...7feb38784a561c

Cheers
~~~ ~ _@
~~ ~ _- \,
~~ (*)/ �(*)

Old April 20th 08, 02:24 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Bleve

On Apr 20, 10:19 am, "PeteSig" wrote:
"Bleve" wrote:

It's a troll from bratton. The guy's amazing ... he's been at it for
years ... the tenacity is the amazing part ...

The perplexing thing about it is what the f#$& his point is! The guy is a
loopy lala.

Maybe some sort of obsessive-compulsive thing? I dunno ... needs to
see a shink, that's for sure. Something's unhinged.

Old April 20th 08, 02:31 AM posted to aus.bicycle

On Apr 20, 11:24Â*am, Bleve wrote:
On Apr 20, 10:19 am, "PeteSig" wrote:

"Bleve" Â*wrote:

so it's all very true about marty wallace.

yep

Cheers
~~~ ~ _@
~~ ~ _- \,
~~ (*)/ �(*)

Old April 20th 08, 11:34 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Tomasso[_2_]

"PeteSig" wrote in message ...

"Bleve" wrote:

It's a troll from bratton. The guy's amazing ... he's been at it for
years ... the tenacity is the amazing part ...

The perplexing thing about it is what the f#$& his point is! The guy is a
loopy lala.

True.

Something is very seriously hard-wired to produce that kind of behaviour.

If that kind of energy were usefully deployed...
...maybe he would lead the Liberal Party...

Cheese, Tomasso.
Old April 20th 08, 05:11 PM posted to aus.bicycle

"Bleve" wrote:

so it's all very true about marty wallace.
yep

Cheers and my wife is a 300lb black slut
~~~ ~ _@

this is true

Free bike bits - Onza MTB pedal bits pete whelan UK 0 February 19th 07 05:46 PM
Which bits? elyob UK 0 October 11th 05 04:05 PM
It's in bits Resound Australia 1 September 29th 05 08:07 AM
Old bike bits? Steve Watkin UK 3 June 28th 04 02:57 PM
Campy bits Andrew Price Australia 8 January 7th 04 03:56 AM