An experiment to prove the helmet law proponants RIGHT (or wrong)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 14th 04, 10:14 PM

Edward Dolan wrote:
Nope, I am only correcting all your mistakes so that others on this

group
can clearly see what an idiot you are.

Nope, you love me and the manner I teach you. That is why you can't
HELP but read and respond to my posts. You are welcome.

Did you mention previously that you had a Master's degree? I would be

extremely interested to know what subject it was in. I dare you to

tell me!

Correct, I do hold one. YOU do not have even high school.

However, I may at this point be getting you confused with another

idiot from
BC. It would help if everyone would use their real names instead of

these
confounded monikers which I do not pay much attention to as I

consider them
childish.

When you prove who you are, and that Edward Dolan is your real name,
then perhaps I will do the same. But for now, feaks like you are the
reason I do not use my real name. People like you, are like the
unabomber. Control freal is what you are, what you will always be.
You can't help it. You are beyond repair. That is why your mother
doesn't speak with you.

I am laughing all the time I am showing the rest of the group what an

idiot
you are. Because you are an idiot, there is no way you could ever GET

to me.
Only an intelligent person can get to me. I need never worry about

you on
that score.

Get to you? That would imply I would want to. I have no interest in
"getting" to you.

You are the admitted fornicator.

I wear that title, PROUDLY! Thank you.

Not pleasant to be called out for what you
are is it? I am still waiting for a detailed report from you on your
admitted favorite pastime. The group is also waiting to hear from an

expert
such as yourself. What are you waiting for? Cat got your tongue?

Those who know, need no explanation. Those who do not, no explanation
will suffice.

I have also noted from your above paragraph that you seem to have a
prejudice against homos.

Not in the slightest. Unlike you I think everyone should have the
right to do what they like so long as they are not hurting anyone.
Having said that, a homosexual hit on me the other day. Made me sick
as I am not attracted to males at all. Homosexual activity is
disgusting to me, the way heterosexual activity is disgusting to
homo's. BUT UNLIKE YOU I believe in freedom of choice and tolerence.
To each thier own.

How can that possibly be from a liberal piece of
**** like yourself. You want to watch it or you will be drummed out

of the
liberal fraternity. Don't you know you are suppose to love and

respect homos
as being just as good as normal folks.

Yes they are, but i for one do not like nor engage in such activity.
YOU DO, and jack off thinking of such things.

Instead I pick up some very bad vibes
from you about asses and mouths and penises. I must admit I am very
disappointed in you. I thought you were a liberal. Instead I am

finding out
that you do not respect homos. You seem to know so much about asses

and
mouths and penises that maybe you are a homo yourself?

See above.