An experiment to prove the helmet law proponants RIGHT (or wrong)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 20th 04, 07:50 AM
Edward Dolan

wrote in message
ups.com...

Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
I do not understand why it would make you sick? Is English your first
language? Do you understand words?

Because it does, PLain and simple. The thought fodrinking egg whites
also makes me sick. But the thought of egg whites themesleves, does
not.

It's not rocket science eddy boy. You must not be very bright if you
can't understand what I am saying.

Nope, I sure can't understand muddled thinking like yours, although the
world is full of it. You need to compare one set of human behaviors to
another set of human behaviors, not egg whites. But I can't be your teacher.
Either learn this sort of thing (how to reason rationally and logically) on
your own or not. Who cares about idiots except other idiots?
[...]

If homo activity nauseates you, then the homos themselves should also

nauseate you - right?

Wrong. One of my close friends is a homo. He does not make me sick.
The tought of him sucking off some guy does. But not him, himself.
Great guy. We laugh all the time at people like you.

Why not condemn the perpetrators of the activity as
well as the activity itself. Evil is as evil does.

It's not evil. It's just gross.

No, it is evil. Most prior human societies would not have persecuted homos
if what they were doing was merely regarded as gross.They were persecuted
because what they were doing was regarded as evil. Not much has changed. It
is only liberal idiots like yourself who think it is gross and not evil.
Your homo friend is laughing at you for being such a fool. You would be well
advised to abhor him. He is an evil person, unless he is a true freak of
nature (the 1%). Transsexuals are freaks of nature and I would make some
allowances for them.

Every religion that is not perverted regards homo activity as evil and the
person who engages in it as evil. It is not only against God's law, but it
is against nature as well. There is nothing to be said for it and much to be
said against it. Disco Duck has been brain washed into thinking it is OK, or
at least that the person who engages in it is OK. I have no respect for this
kind of thinking whatsoever. Liberals and sodomites deserve one another.
They are both degraded and perverse. They are both evil and deserving of
everlasting hellfire. May the Devil take them all!

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota