DNA & Miracle cures

Old December 11th 06, 04:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default DNA & Miracle cures

DNA & Miracle cures
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Multidimensionalman/
Let's get back to our original discussion about DNA and how it is
formed.

All DNA is made up from a previously existing DNA which splits up and
rebuilds its required component parts to reform a new born DNA.
We can assume that as soon as the constituent parts are chemically
bound together, or possibly before that, the remaining 3 + 3 bodies are
added on. Just like a baby who receives his spiritual components at the
moment that the physical components are ready. And this is the moment
that life begins. And it is safe to assume that the soul and the spirit
direct the evolution until the physical body completes its life span
and returns to its constituent components.

Therefore, from the above arguments, we conclude that there is not a
special DNA dimension, but that the spiritual components of DNA come
from, and return to the spiritual dimension we know. And that therefore
they are really part of the body of God.

Ah! But we still have a problem to solve! The Merkabah which we know
exists on each DNA. And from the Merkabah activation exercise we know
that we can instruct it to expand. Therefore it is from the Spiritual
Dimension. It is part of the Spiritual Dimension. So when we want to
talk to our body's Merkabah, we now know that it is in the Spiritual
Dimension that we can find it.

Now that we have established (by pure logic, Dr.Watson, Grin!) that
both the Merkabah and the DNA have the same dimensions that we have, we
know where and how to go to talk to them! And since all our individual
DNA's are identical
we can assume that there they can all be controlled by a single
"Mother DNA" MDNA which exists in the same dimensions where we
have our own dimensional bodies. As for the Merkabah, when it takes us
to visit places, it takes all our Spiritual dimensions together,
leaving our Personality dimensions behind. Hence it is safe to assume
for the time being that it consists of the four Spiritual dimensions.

Let us now consider the choices we have. And the best way to do this is
to put ourselves in the position of a father who wants to build a house
where he can house all his children together. How will he go about it?
1- First of all he must gather the financial means, and study the
various options he has.
2- He will find that his best option is to go to a main contractor he
can trust and discuss the contractor's requirements
3- The contractor will have already built his structure through which
to do the work.
4- The father will get to know the chosen architect and the various
sub-contractors one by one, in the course of the work.
5- He will visit the site daily to discuss details with the
sub-contractors and sometimes with the workers.
..
And now that we have established these 5 steps, let us apply them to a
miracle cure for our own body.
1- First we must study the structure of our body. And the best way to
do this is to have a printed copy of a document such as the Chapter XIX
& XX of MDM, (I don't know any others, but I assume there must be
several ) and do a systematic study of all the subjects, daily at fixed
hours, until he can go to his Creator and talk to Him. Thus he will
have fulfilled steps 1 and 2.
2- He will have already studied how his body works, and will have
identified the main sub-contractors : The Soul, the Unified minds and
how to use them for keeping in a positive and loving state of mind,
including the 13 conditions which he will have practiced on and become
familiar with.
3- He will have identified the main actors in the miracle curing work,
namely the MDNA to ensure there are no impediments in his inherited
DNA, the Merkabah to enable him to visit the "curing centre" in
Ashtar's ship, and the Etheric Dimension with its body organs.
4- He will now do the daily follow up work by going to these main
actors and talking with them daily at fixed hours.

Joe Zaidan.

Old December 11th 06, 05:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Tom Keats

In article . com,
" writes:

Therefore, from the above arguments, we conclude that there is not a
special DNA dimension,

Thank goodness fer that. Whew!

but that the spiritual components of DNA come
from, and return to the spiritual dimension we know. And that therefore
they are really part of the body of God.

How does that work with extraterrestrials who might
not have DNA, or amino acids for that matter, and
The Almighty has manifested Herself to them as some
sort of glow-in-the-dark cephalopod that spits-out
green ball lightning and I Love Lucy re-runs?

And what kind of bike do you ride?

cheers,
Tom

--
Nothing is safe from me.
Above address is just a spam midden.
Old December 11th 06, 08:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Brian

Hiya tom!

I think whatsisname was looking for "rec.mad.as.a.bicycle.misc" and got a
little off track...

PS: been 'round to HBC lately? They're having the employee luncheon friday.
(that is, they will be serving lunch to the employees, not serving the
employees AS lunch...)

Old December 11th 06, 08:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Tom Keats

In article ,
"Brian" writes:
Hiya tom!

I think whatsisname was looking for "rec.mad.as.a.bicycle.misc" and got a
little off track...

Maybe there was something to his post.
I dunno. Whutza Merkabah? Or should
that be MERCKabah?

PS: been 'round to HBC lately?

No, the graveyard shift work dried up at the same time as my
contract ran out, so I'm laid-off until things pick up again.

I've just applied for pogey in the meantime.

I guess I'll go back as an agency guy again -- one who's familiar
with NPOMS and WCS, and can run a can almost as well as the
Resource Group and Full Time folks. But I sure wanna desperately
go back. I do /like/ crossdocking patio furniture. I guess
I'm nutz. But I'm slim & trim & svelte. Or at least I was while
I was working. Gawd, I so miss my job!

I guess you saw my post on bc.cycling about how I chickened-out
on the Knight St. bridge. I know you regularly do the Alex Fraser.
I don't know how you can stand it. How I hate sitting higher than
the railing to the right, that's supposed to keep us from falling
into the river, while riding on a sidewalk strewn with busted liquor
bottles that have fallen out of homeless people's shopping carts
and dodging other riders coming the wrong way.

They're having the employee luncheon friday.
(that is, they will be serving lunch to the employees, not serving the
employees AS lunch...)

~~enghhh~~

Do you know if there'll there be a night shift version?

cheers,
Tom

Lance-the-Miracle-Man Racing 17 August 5th 06 09:07 PM
Headshake causes and cures? bob prohaska's usenet account Techniques 37 March 31st 06 06:55 AM
Panorama - Brown's Miracle Economy Douglas Steel UK 6 September 27th 05 07:46 PM
Cures for a slipping seat post? Slacker Mountain Biking 24 December 2nd 03 10:44 AM
VIMW: Rainbow at Miracle Beach harper Unicycling 3 August 31st 03 05:10 AM