Levi and Van Velvet suck

Old May 26th 08, 09:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_3_]

Default Levi and Van Velvet suck

Levi and Velvet sucked. Though I can understand Pate getting 124th
since he's in the midst of a divorce after one of his teammates was
banging his wife.

Thanks,

Magilla

http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2008...sults/giro0816

52 Christian Vande Velde (USA) Slipstream Chipotle Presented By H30
4.37

53 Levi Leipheimer (USA) Astana
4.38

124 Danny Pate (USA) Slipstream Chipotle Presented By H30
8.14
Old May 26th 08, 11:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On May 26, 4:50 pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
Levi and Velvet sucked. Though I can understand Pate getting 124th
since he's in the midst of a divorce after one of his teammates was
banging his wife.

Thanks,

Magilla

http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2008...sults/giro0816

52 Christian Vande Velde (USA) Slipstream Chipotle Presented By H30
4.37

53 Levi Leipheimer (USA) Astana
4.38

124 Danny Pate (USA) Slipstream Chipotle Presented By H30
8.14

It's not over until your mama sings.

Old May 26th 08, 11:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz[_2_]

MagillaGorilla wrote:
Levi and Velvet sucked. Though I can understand Pate getting 124th
since he's in the midst of a divorce after one of his teammates was
banging his wife.

Pate's got a crack at the numero nera. He needs Eichler to get time
cut, and that depends on where they set it for the stage over the
Gavia and the Mortirolo. But if Eichler cracks and gets shelled by
the bus then it's Pate and Ignatiev going head to head.

Bob Schwartz
Old May 27th 08, 12:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_3_]

Bob Schwartz wrote:
MagillaGorilla wrote:

Levi and Velvet sucked. Though I can understand Pate getting 124th
since he's in the midst of a divorce after one of his teammates was
banging his wife.

Pate's got a crack at the numero nera. He needs Eichler to get time
cut, and that depends on where they set it for the stage over the
Gavia and the Mortirolo. But if Eichler cracks and gets shelled by
the bus then it's Pate and Ignatiev going head to head.

Bob Schwartz

Are you autistic? Because you don't seem to respond to stimuli. You
just stare straight ahead and mumble.

Magilla
Old May 27th 08, 01:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ted van de Weteringe

MagillaGorilla schreef:
Bob Schwartz wrote:
MagillaGorilla wrote:
Levi and Velvet sucked. Though I can understand Pate getting 124th
since he's in the midst of a divorce after one of his teammates was
banging his wife.

Pate's got a crack at the numero nera. He needs Eichler to get time
cut, and that depends on where they set it for the stage over the
Gavia and the Mortirolo. But if Eichler cracks and gets shelled by
the bus then it's Pate and Ignatiev going head to head.

Are you autistic? Because you don't seem to respond to stimuli. You
just stare straight ahead and mumble.

So, who's the team mate and give us a pic of the wife. Candyass.
Old May 27th 08, 02:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz

MagillaGorilla wrote:
Bob Schwartz wrote:
MagillaGorilla wrote:

Levi and Velvet sucked. Though I can understand Pate getting 124th
since he's in the midst of a divorce after one of his teammates was
banging his wife.

Pate's got a crack at the numero nera. He needs Eichler to get time
cut, and that depends on where they set it for the stage over the
Gavia and the Mortirolo. But if Eichler cracks and gets shelled by
the bus then it's Pate and Ignatiev going head to head.

Bob Schwartz

Are you autistic? Because you don't seem to respond to stimuli. You
just stare straight ahead and mumble.

Dumbass,

I'm excited that an American can make a name for himself
in a grand tour. It just goes to show that it's possible
to race clean and still have an impact.

Bob Schwartz
Old May 27th 08, 04:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_3_]

Bob Schwartz wrote:
MagillaGorilla wrote:

Bob Schwartz wrote:

MagillaGorilla wrote:

Levi and Velvet sucked. Though I can understand Pate getting 124th
since he's in the midst of a divorce after one of his teammates was
banging his wife.

Pate's got a crack at the numero nera. He needs Eichler to get time
cut, and that depends on where they set it for the stage over the
Gavia and the Mortirolo. But if Eichler cracks and gets shelled by
the bus then it's Pate and Ignatiev going head to head.

Bob Schwartz

Are you autistic? Because you don't seem to respond to stimuli. You
just stare straight ahead and mumble.

Dumbass,

I'm excited that an American can make a name for himself
in a grand tour. It just goes to show that it's possible
to race clean and still have an impact.

Bob Schwartz

So you are autistic.

Magilla
Old May 27th 08, 05:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz

MagillaGorilla wrote:

So you are autistic.

No doubt it's a side effect of accelerating in
velodrome turns.

Bob Schwartz
Old May 27th 08, 11:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article ,
Bob Schwartz wrote:

MagillaGorilla wrote:
Levi and Velvet sucked. Though I can understand Pate getting 124th
since he's in the midst of a divorce after one of his teammates was
banging his wife.

Pate's got a crack at the numero nera. He needs Eichler to get time
cut, and that depends on where they set it for the stage over the
Gavia and the Mortirolo. But if Eichler cracks and gets shelled by
the bus then it's Pate and Ignatiev going head to head.

Milram has nobody in the top 25, so they will work for Eichler.

75 Erik Zabel (Ger) Team Milram 1.33.12

--
Michael Press
Old May 28th 08, 12:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_3_]

Michael Press wrote:

In article ,
Bob Schwartz wrote:

MagillaGorilla wrote:

Levi and Velvet sucked. Though I can understand Pate getting 124th
since he's in the midst of a divorce after one of his teammates was
banging his wife.

Pate's got a crack at the numero nera. He needs Eichler to get time
cut, and that depends on where they set it for the stage over the
Gavia and the Mortirolo. But if Eichler cracks and gets shelled by
the bus then it's Pate and Ignatiev going head to head.

Milram has nobody in the top 25, so they will work for Eichler.

75 Erik Zabel (Ger) Team Milram 1.33.12

Another autistic talking about The People's Court.

Magilla

Levi should have won TdF? [email protected] Racing 33 August 11th 07 04:03 PM
Levi? [email protected] Racing 30 July 10th 06 11:23 AM
Levi, what have you done for us lately? Hunter Racing 1 June 17th 06 10:28 AM
Levi Rick Roof Racing 15 June 12th 06 03:56 AM
Levi didn't know...? Jet Racing 17 July 26th 05 02:00 PM