looking for a chiro/osteo/physio with cycling experience in Melbourne

Old August 2nd 08, 08:57 AM posted to aus.bicycle
RoadCyclist

Default looking for a chiro/osteo/physio with cycling experience in Melbourne

Greetings everyone

I am looking for a great chiro/osteo/physio who knows how to treat cyclists
and cycling specific issues, in Melbourne (inside ~20km radius of CBD?).

I have issues with my right leg that I can't resolve which is causing me
grief on the bicycle and I want to get more symmetrical in a
structural/positional sense so thinking a chiro/osteo might be able to help

thanks in advance

Old August 6th 08, 11:31 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Bleve

On Aug 2, 5:57*pm, "RoadCyclist" wrote:
Greetings everyone

I am looking for a great chiro/osteo/physio who knows how to treat cyclists
and cycling specific issues, in Melbourne (inside ~20km radius of CBD?).

I have issues with my right leg that I can't resolve which is causing me
grief on the bicycle and I want to get more symmetrical in a
structural/positional sense so thinking a chiro/osteo might be able to help

thanks in advance

Emma Colson is probably the best.

http://www.topbike.com.au/physio.htm