DirtRoadie - Lack of Character?

Old November 17th 10, 05:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Tom Sherman °_°[_2_]

Default DirtRoadie - Lack of Character?

On 11/15/2010 11:49 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"Tom Sherman wrote in message
On 11/15/2010 12:19 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
Mr. Vandeman has never harassed anyone in his life. Rather, he has been
the
one harassed by criminal idiot asshole mountain bikers.

Nonsense. Mr. Vandeman has a history of contacting his opponents
employers with complaints.

I believe this is the first rank falsehood Mr. Sherman has ever been guilty
of. Mr. Vandeman is a gentleman and a scholar and does not resort to thug
tactics. If he has ever contacted an opponent's employer, it has been in
retaliation from first having been attacked or threatened with bodily harm.
Mountain bikers are well known for being criminal thugs.
[...]

Ed, your ignorance is showing again.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old November 17th 10, 06:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
DirtRoadie

Default Confession is good for the soul

Old November 17th 10, 08:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

[...]

I have had some email correspondence with Mr. Vandeman and I know what he
has had to put up with from criminal thug mountain bikers. You simply have
no idea. You are only going by what is posted on Usenet, but there is much
more to it than that.

You tread lightly in this world and so do I. Mr. Vandeman treads heavily and
that brings out real enemies. My contempt for mountain bikers who ride their
bikes on hiking trails knows no bounds. They are scofflaws and they border
on being violent when opposed and confronted. Mr. Vandeman is a hero for
standing up to them.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old November 17th 10, 09:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

"DirtRoadie" wrote in message
On Nov 16, 9:08 pm, Tom Sherman °_°
wrote:
On 11/15/2010 11:49 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]

I believe this is the first rank falsehood Mr. Sherman has ever been
guilty
of.

Ed, your ignorance is showing again.

Ignorance is simply the lack of knowledge, something that we are all guilty
of 99% of the time.

By the way, do not get in the habit of editing out whatever you want based
on an attempt at wit. I do not like to be too closely edited and I react
badly to it as Tom Sherman will attest.

Old November 18th 10, 04:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
JimmyMac

On Nov 17, 1:55*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Tom Sherman °_°" wrote in ...

[...]

He reap what he sews ... plain and simple.

You tread lightly in this world and so do I.

You tread lightly? Bunkum and balderdash!!!

Mr. Vandeman treads heavily and
that brings out real enemies.

AND, that is precisely why you have a following of adversaries as
well.

My contempt for mountain bikers who ride their
bikes on hiking trails knows no bounds. They are scofflaws and they *border
on being violent when opposed and confronted. Mr. Vandeman is a hero for
standing up to them.

Conan the Librarian, a hero is one who lays down their life for
another ... not one who threatens someone with a saw.

Old November 19th 10, 05:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Nov 17, 1:55 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
My contempt for mountain bikers who ride their
bikes on hiking trails knows no bounds. They are scofflaws and they border
on being violent when opposed and confronted. Mr. Vandeman is a hero for
standing up to them.

Conan the Librarian, a hero is one who lays down their life for

another ... not one who threatens someone with a saw.

Mr. Vandman verbally confronts mountain bikers. It takes courage to do that
since all mountain bikers, as is well known, are criminal thugs.

Old November 19th 10, 05:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
DirtRoadie

Default Durability Of Velocity Aerohead Rims

Old November 19th 10, 01:26 PM
mischastar mischastar is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtRoadie View Post
On Nov 18, 9:40*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
Durability Of Velocity Aerohead Rims
Now now children!