Cycling holiday cut short, permanently

Old October 15th 13, 06:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Cycling holiday cut short, permanently

Perhaps bicycles are not the best choice for touring.
I did not know that bulls hated cyclists, but it makes sense, the smell
probably attracted the bull's attention.

"The cyclists found themselves directly in front of the bull which was
certainly already angry and, seeing cyclists, charged right at them," A
gendarmerie commander Arles told the broadcaster RTL.

The animal, a fighting bull, first attacked the wife during Monday's
attack, according to French newspaper La Provence.

Then the husband, who was 54, was gored some 20 times, the paper said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-24532777
Old October 15th 13, 06:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Gefreiter Krueger

On Tue, 15 Oct 2013 18:54:27 +0100, Mrcheerful wrote:

Perhaps bicycles are not the best choice for touring.
I did not know that bulls hated cyclists, but it makes sense, the smell
probably attracted the bull's attention.

"The cyclists found themselves directly in front of the bull which was
certainly already angry and, seeing cyclists, charged right at them," A
gendarmerie commander Arles told the broadcaster RTL.

The animal, a fighting bull, first attacked the wife during Monday's
attack, according to French newspaper La Provence.

Then the husband, who was 54, was gored some 20 times, the paper said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-24532777

Oh how I'd love to see video of that!

--
Peter is listening to "DJ Splash - Ring dinge ding"
Old October 15th 13, 07:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mentalguy2k8[_2_]

"Mrcheerful" wrote in message

Perhaps bicycles are not the best choice for touring.
I did not know that bulls hated cyclists, but it makes sense, the smell
probably attracted the bull's attention.

lol...

"Shall we ride next to this field of bulls dear?"

"But what about the smell?"

"They won't mind, dear"

Old October 15th 13, 09:57 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

What a sick ******* you are, truly the scum of the earth.

Old October 16th 13, 07:53 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

On 15/10/2013 21:57, wrote:
On Tuesday, 15 October 2013 18:54:27 UTC+1, Mrcheerful wrote:

What a sick ******* you are, truly the scum of the earth.

Cyclists provide the material for my postings, you should blame them.
Old October 16th 13, 12:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mentalguy2k8[_2_]

wrote in message

You're not a cyclist so I'll take offence at what you posted

Corrected for you.