Times for Olympic mountain biking coverage?......

Old August 22nd 04, 05:15 PM
smokey

Default Times for Olympic mountain biking coverage?......

Does anyone know when NBC will broadcast the Olympic mountain bike
races for men and women? I've already resigned myself to the
probability that it will be in the wee hours, but which day? Thanks in
advance for any answers.
Old August 22nd 04, 07:24 PM
loki

"smokey" wrote in message
om...
Does anyone know when NBC will broadcast the Olympic mountain bike
races for men and women? I've already resigned myself to the
probability that it will be in the wee hours, but which day? Thanks in
advance for any answers.

See:

http://nbcolympics.zap2it.com/tv/search.jsp

and search on cycling.

From the nbc schedule:

Show Title: Athens Games

Station: NBC Time: Sat, Aug 28 12:35 AM

Cycling - Women's Mountain Biking

Show Title: Athens Games

Station: NBC Time: Sun, Aug 29 12:30 AM

Cycling - Men's Mountain Biking

yer welcome.

--
'Our religion is to go and blow it all
So it's shopping every Sunday at the mall'

Old August 23rd 04, 02:19 AM
dreaded

"smokey" wrote in message
om...
Does anyone know when NBC will broadcast the Olympic mountain bike
races for men and women? I've already resigned myself to the
probability that it will be in the wee hours, but which day? Thanks in
advance for any answers.

they have to show the synchronized trampoline quarterfinals, the backwards
10K run semis and the naked underwater volleyball heats first. (|:^