Photos and video from a tour of Santa Barbara.

Old November 4th 04, 09:41 PM
JD

"terminaut" wrote in message ...
"JD" wrote:
trails that I may have ridden

I love the way you babble incessantly to try and confuse the reader.

Let me
summarize.

"We're gonna do the twist and it goes like this..." - Chubby Checker

First you claimed:

" I was riding those trails"

Now you're twisting to:

"I may have ridden" [those trails]

The fact of the matter is that you'll never really know and it's
driving you berserk. How's your hypertension medication holding out?

If you keep at it, you may just weasel out of your lie to those of

lesser
intellect.

You keep calling me a liar and have no idea. This is hysterical.

You will never really know what I may or may not know about the
Cleveland National Forest

Again, who would? That's the problem when dealing with liars. You

just never
really know...

There you go calling me a liar again. What is a liar to you? Someone
who doesn't name all of the trails they claimed to have ridden in a
particular area? Why don't you name some more trail names so everyone
will be impressed with your vast knowledge. Either that, or go ride
your bike instead of my leg.

JD
Old November 4th 04, 09:53 PM
terminaut

I guess I missed this post earlier.

"JD" wrote: in message
om...

Translation: "Where's the cavalry?!!!"

Another spin from the ballerina.

Seriously, you out to have your projections of wanting to be humped by
little ballerinas looked at.

Wondering if about 30 or so people
who post here enjoy being called "imaginary" and how many think that I
am a liar is not a call for anything other than an opinion.

Well, if you're seriously trying to do an opinion poll let's go whole-hog.

I ask you now, denizens of alt.mountain-bike. JD was interested in polling
for your opinions, so let's hear them if you exist.

1.) Do you think JD is being "brutally honest" when he boasted he was
"riding those trails" since 1986 in response to my mention of Holy Jim,
Trabuco, and Bell Ridge trails? It's especially humorous since he seems so
enthused to ride this: http://tinyurl.com/4chwp earlier this year. Keep in
mind this is one of the most traveled trails in the mountains and that we
hold races on it with hundreds of people participating. "Whodathunk?"

2.) Do you think JD's stealing of copyrighted material is ok? I suppose in
his mind it's just a "small theft", so it's ok. That's how people like him
tend to rationalize.

3.) Does JD's hypocrisy not startle you? He steals my photo (of which he has
apparently has no background knowledge):

http://www.spokejunkies.com/boardima...esthetrail.jpg

then posts this: "The fact of the matter there is that no trail can be seen
in that photo, so it makes one wonder just how responsible that individual
is being."

when in fact on his site you can find:

http://www.angelfire.com/alt/mountain-bike/jon4.jpg
http://www.angelfire.com/freak2/jdmtb/andy.jpg

Again, "The fact of the matter there is that no trail can be seen in that
photo, so it makes one wonder just how responsible that individual is
being."

I think that's probably enough polling points for now.

Old November 4th 04, 11:44 PM
terminaut

"JD" wrote in message
om...
"terminaut" wrote in
message ...
"JD" wrote:
[...]

Wow, after that spin cycle there's not going to be a need to put the clothes
in the dryer!

First you claimed:

"I was riding those trails"

then it changed to:

"I _may_ have ridden" [those trails]

and now, the coup de grace:

[i] "have ridden in a _particular area_"

Hurray, you did it!!! Who could dispute that you may have ridden in a
particular area (which could be anywhere in SoCal, for all we know)? Good
for you... Now go see the therapist about those projections.

Old November 5th 04, 01:11 AM
miles todd

On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 19:37:18 -0800, terminaut
wrote:

"miles todd" wrote in message
news
you look back behind you and see that there is NO WAY ON EARTH you are
going to go back up
what you just came down. There's nothing to do but continue.

Isn't that part of the trail's charm? ;-)

BTW, I forgot to mention that when I was attempting to clean a
scary-exposure section on Cold Springs your [infamous] video kept playing
back in my mind. Thanks for that... grin

Anytime. Just remember, falling off a cliff really hurts. A lot.

miles
Old November 5th 04, 02:54 AM
Bill Wheeler

On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 10:46:16 -0800, "Chris Glidden"
wrote:

"JD" wrote in message
. com...
"terminaut" wrote in
message .. .
"JD" wrote in reference to am-b denizens:
However, there are those who do know and have ridden
with me on several occasions here who know I'm not a liar.

Did you tell these imaginary people that you're not a liar or did they
tell
you?

It would seem that our new friends thinks I have only ridden with
"imaginary" people on am-b and that I am some kind of compulsive liar.
Let's hear what am-b has to say about it.

JD

Liar? I say nay. Brutally honest? Maybe. There are just some people who
get intimidated by open expressions of strong opinions. Too bad for them.
BTW, how the hell are you Jerome?

I've never ridden with JD....but I'm sure I could hang with him if I
did ride......now that's a lie.

Peace,
Bill
Old November 5th 04, 03:14 AM
TBF

You keep calling me a liar and have no idea. This is hysterical.

You will never really know what I may or may not know about the
Cleveland National Forest

Whats hysterical is that you think anyone would be impressed by you stating
you were riding someplace since 1986. Dude it's just riding, why does it
have to be some competition with you?!

Old November 5th 04, 03:15 AM
TBF

wrote:

"JD" wrote in message
[...]

I'm sure your speaking for yourself right?