Photos and video from a tour of Santa Barbara.

Old October 30th 04, 12:17 PM
justen

JD wrote:
I was riding those trails long before the most of hordes that are
there now. Weekends were even a quiet and lonely place up there in
1986. How come I never met you up there back then? What were you
doing back then?

JD

I was cross country skiing on 'em. Around 90, we started grooming the
trails in the summer, so we could bike on 'em. That was in Wisconsin.
Chequamegon and the Birkie, ya know? If you get a chance, hit the Cheq
fat tire fest. The 40 is a nice race/festival, even with a measly few
thousand feet of climbing. You can camp out at my place. You clean the
fish.

justen

Old October 30th 04, 01:48 PM
Stephen Baker

Sorni says:

Out back choking down a coffin nail while Santa A entertains the brats.

I'm picturing Shaun R as Santa now. That isn't funny!

;-)

Steve
Old October 30th 04, 03:05 PM
small change

terminaut wrote:
"JD" smuggly wrote

The bright side to all of this is having a few well kept
local secrets and insanely remote high country rides that
would not provide enough oxygen for sea-level
dwellers to access, let alone muster up a whimper.

If you're implying anything by this, let me just say that I would put
good money on the fact that any of the guys riding with me in the
video would handily drop you on a trail of your choosing.

Isn't this a re-run? I could've sworn we did this thread last year.

ps

Old October 30th 04, 03:31 PM
small change

terminaut wrote:
If you're implying anything by this, let me just say that I would put
good money on the fact that any of the guys riding with me in the
video would handily drop you on a trail of your choosing.

I'm also wondering why certain kinds of people, when questioned,
challenged or criticized have to resort to the ****ing contest gauntlet...
like anyone cares? Like you will ever get a chance to prove it? Like it
doesn't make you look silly?

/?

ps

Old October 30th 04, 03:49 PM
GeeDubb

small change wrote:
terminaut wrote:
If you're implying anything by this, let me just say that I would
put good money on the fact that any of the guys riding with me in
the video would handily drop you on a trail of your choosing.

I'm also wondering why certain kinds of people, when questioned,
challenged or criticized have to resort to the ****ing contest
gauntlet... like anyone cares? Like you will ever get a chance to
prove it? Like it doesn't make you look silly?

/?

ps

It's a man thing.......

Gary (proudly beating chest....cough....ow that hurt)

Old October 30th 04, 03:50 PM
B i l l S o r n s o n

Stephen Baker wrote:
Sorni says:

Out back choking down a coffin nail while Santa A entertains the
brats.

I'm picturing Shaun R as Santa now. That isn't funny!

http://www.allmoviephoto.com/photo/2...santa_001.html

Bill "not sure direct link will work" S.

Old October 30th 04, 04:29 PM
Bob Rogers

"B i l l S o r n s o n" wrote in message
Blob Rager wrote:

Right after he got done banging your ex-wife B

Truth hit a little too close to home there Billy?

Old October 30th 04, 04:35 PM
B i l l S o r n s o n

Bob Rogers wrote:

Truth hit a little too close to home there Billy?

Well, Boob, YOU are the one who deleted everything I wrote, so whose nerve
was hit?!?

Bill "you're a perverse drunkard, Bob, destined to die alone and miserable
(but have a nice day anyway)" S.

Old October 30th 04, 04:45 PM
Bob Rogers

Bob Rogers wrote:

Truth hit a little too close to home there Billy?

Well, Boob, YOU are the one who deleted everything I wrote, so whose nerve
was hit?!?

Bill "you're a perverse drunkard, Bob, destined to die alone and miserable
(but have a nice day anyway)" S.

Nah don't think so. I have a nice family, kids, job, house.

How about you? All alone in your apartment?

Old October 30th 04, 05:08 PM
B i l l S o r n s o n

Bob Rogers wrote:

I have a nice family, kids, job, house.

Then why are you such a hateful puke? Is it because you get blind drunk and
beat and berate that wife and those kids? Then you come to and swear you'll
never do it again...until that bottle beckons and it's another black-out at
that run-down house with the weeds and peeling paint?

God help your "happy family", "Bob".

Bill "truly sad" S.