P-R on Eurosport

Old April 6th 05, 09:40 PM
Bob Martin

Default P-R on Eurosport

Eurosport is providing a mere 45 minutes of delayed coverage on Sunday.

I think it's disgraceful, especially as they now have 2 channels.
Old April 6th 05, 10:15 PM
Jan

Bob Martin wrote:
Eurosport is providing a mere 45 minutes of delayed coverage on
Sunday.

I think it's disgraceful, especially as they now have 2 channels.

Duffield was waffling about this today, His reasoning made absolutely no
sense at all. Something about the motorcycling being worth more moneywise-
maybe true, but now we have 2 channels (or 3 with international Eurosport )
so surely one at least could show the P-R

We're just hoping one of the German Channels ( available on Astra) might be
showing the race.

Jan

Old April 6th 05, 10:26 PM
Ewoud Dronkert

On Wed, 6 Apr 2005 22:15:07 +0100, Jan wrote:
We're just hoping one of the German Channels ( available on Astra) might be
showing the race.

No, same deal on ZDF: summary between 17:10 and 18:00 CEST.

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/
Old April 6th 05, 10:44 PM
Jan

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
On Wed, 6 Apr 2005 22:15:07 +0100, Jan wrote:
We're just hoping one of the German Channels ( available on Astra)
might be showing the race.

No, same deal on ZDF: summary between 17:10 and 18:00 CEST.

Thanks for the info

Jan

Old April 6th 05, 11:19 PM
trg

"Ewoud Dronkert" a écrit dans le message de
news: ...
| On Wed, 6 Apr 2005 22:15:07 +0100, Jan wrote:
| We're just hoping one of the German Channels ( available on Astra) might
be
| showing the race.
|
| No, same deal on ZDF: summary between 17:10 and 18:00 CEST.
|

| --
| Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web -
http://getffox.com/
| Thunderbird E-mail and Newsgroups - http://gettbird.com/

France Television is showing 5 hours of P-R : 12h50 - 17h50

Old April 6th 05, 11:34 PM
Geraard Spergen

"trg" writ:

France Television is showing 5 hours of P-R : 12h50 - 17h50

They must be expecting Voeclkler to have a good day.

Old April 7th 05, 08:28 AM
Bob Martin

in 459650 20050406 224458 "Jan" wrote:
Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
On Wed, 6 Apr 2005 22:15:07 +0100, Jan wrote:
We're just hoping one of the German Channels ( available on Astra)
might be showing the race.

No, same deal on ZDF: summary between 17:10 and 18:00 CEST.

Thanks for the info

Jan

ARD on Sunday have Sportschau Live from 15:05 to 17:30 and it includes cycling.

I seem to remember that RAI TRE have good coverage but that last year it was
scrambled on the satellite.
Old April 7th 05, 09:37 AM
trg

"Geraard Spergen" a écrit dans le message de news:
1112826894.f6c18040076d441760dcb3ac6529941e@terane ws...

| "trg" writ:
|
| France Television is showing 5 hours of P-R : 12h50 - 17h50
|

| They must be expecting Voeclkler to have a good day.

Nah, It's an ASO event. ASO is in bed with F.T.

Old April 7th 05, 10:21 AM
Myfirstname Mylastname

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
On Wed, 6 Apr 2005 22:15:07 +0100, Jan wrote:
We're just hoping one of the German Channels ( available on Astra)
might be showing the race.

No, same deal on ZDF: summary between 17:10 and 18:00 CEST.

Thanks for the info

Jan

ARD on Sunday have Sportschau Live from 15:05 to 17:30 and it includes cycling.

I seem to remember that RAI TRE have good coverage but that last year it was
scrambled on the satellite.

TeleLatino, for those fortunate enough to be able to receive it, used to carry
lots of raitre/rai1/rai2 sports.

But a couple of years ago rai split the sheets with them, so for most of
north america the Giro etc. are gone.
Old April 7th 05, 10:40 AM
Ewoud Dronkert

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 07:28:25 GMT, Bob Martin wrote:
ARD on Sunday have Sportschau Live from 15:05 to 17:30 and it includes cycling.

Ah yes, but in the same time frame, and with top billing, ballroom and
latin dancing.

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/

Eurosport coverage of the Hetero Folk? Jason Spaceman Racing 0 February 26th 05 12:58 PM
Cycling on Eurosport Willowbeauty UK 17 January 10th 05 04:03 PM
Cycling on TV for the next few days Sylvanus Urban UK 5 July 1st 04 09:05 PM
Tour of Romandy - times on Eurosport taywood UK 2 April 29th 04 05:46 PM
DISASTER (was : Today's Eurosport) Philip TAYLOR [PC336/H-XP] UK 2 July 26th 03 12:28 PM