Is anybody interested???

Old April 6th 05, 11:26 PM
Dominic Sansom

Default Is anybody interested???

I've just about finished building my dream bike (a couple of components
paid for but yet to arrive) but unfortunatly I cannot justify the cost.
It was a fun project but I must let it go before I get too attached. Is
there anyone out there interested in owning a unique cycle.

Bicycle Exotica Direct
http://www.bicycleexoticadirect.com....lin/prices.htm has one for
sale for AU$11,400 (frame alone AU$5,665)

Here are the specs:

Frame Merlin Lunaris 56

Wheels 04 Zipp 303 (Mavic Skewers)

Tyres Michelin Carbon 700x20

Pedals Shimano SPD-SL Dura Ace

Computer Cateye Double Wireless.

Crankset 04 FSA Team Issue Triple Carbon

Bottom
Bracket FSA Pro Isis Platinum 68/118

Bar FSA K Force 44

Stem FSA OS115 Stem 130

Deraillieurs

Front 05 Campagnolo Record Triple (titainium)

Rear 05 Campagnolo Record Carbon long

Brakes 05 Campagnolo Record- Black

Shifters 05 Campagnolo Record Carbon

Saddle Fizik Arione (Lampre-Caffitta team, sliver and black)

Seatpost FSA SL-K carbon

Chain Campagnolo 10sp

Cassette Campagnolo Record 12/29

Everything brand new except the wheels and tyres which I had on another
bike for less than 50km.

I'm looking for around AU$10,500 and will throw in a brand new (in box)
Cateye Double Wireless Computer. List price all the parts come to over
$12,000

--
Dominic Sansom