Nice Crash Helmet Cam

Old May 12th 04, 02:55 PM
Joseph Jozwik

Default Nice Crash Helmet Cam

Hey Everyone..
I had a nice crash yesterday and just so happened I got it on the helmet
cam.

http://64.23.55.108/totallyworthless...-11biking2.wmv

Joe

Old May 12th 04, 03:20 PM
kantspel

Joseph Jozwik wrote:
Hey Everyone..
I had a nice crash yesterday and just so happened I got it on the helmet
cam.

Thanks for posting, nice clip. Too bad you didn't have a spoke wrench
with you At least you have proof of JRA.

Was that wicked noise you or the sound of the wheel failing?

Old May 12th 04, 05:49 PM

On Wed, 12 May 2004 09:55:12 -0400, "Joseph Jozwik"
wrote:

Hey Everyone..
I had a nice crash yesterday and just so happened I got it on the helmet
cam.

http://64.23.55.108/totallyworthless...-11biking2.wmv

Joe

How are you after that?
I think you need to work on your expletives a little more, it was a
bit indistinct :-)
Martin
Old May 12th 04, 06:03 PM
MatthewH

Hey Everyone..
I had a nice crash yesterday and just so happened I got it on the helmet
cam.

http://64.23.55.108/totallyworthless...-11biking2.wmv

I'm struggling hard to find out what the hell you hit?!? JRA?

Old May 12th 04, 06:04 PM
Joseph Jozwik

I am not really sure.. I just hit a little jump and got some air.. I think
the rim failed cause it broke right at the seam.. I only way about 150 160..
With camera and stuff.
Joe

"sittingduck" wrote in message
9.130...
Joseph Jozwik wrote:

Hey Everyone..
I had a nice crash yesterday and just so happened I got it on the helmet
cam.

What made you crash?

Nice video by the way, sorry about your luck!

Old May 12th 04, 09:04 PM
Joseph Jozwik

I will try to get ahold of them
Thanks

Joseph Jozwik wrote:

I am not really sure.. I just hit a little jump and got some air.. I
think the rim failed cause it broke right at the seam.. I only way about
150 160.. With camera and stuff.

Yeah, for sure the rim failed... there is no way with your weight, you hit
anything hard enough there to break it, from what I can see. Looks like

you
caught just a small air off a tree root and the rim just folded when you
came down. I would send the video to Mavic and see if they offer you a new
wheel.

Old May 12th 04, 09:09 PM
bomba

On Wed, 12 May 2004 09:55:12 -0400, Joseph Jozwik wrote:

Hey Everyone..
I had a nice crash yesterday and just so happened I got it on the helmet
cam.

http://64.23.55.108/totallyworthless...-11biking2.wmv

Who says learning to wheelie is a useless skill?

Old May 12th 04, 10:46 PM
MattB

bomba wrote:
On Wed, 12 May 2004 09:55:12 -0400, Joseph Jozwik wrote:

Hey Everyone..
I had a nice crash yesterday and just so happened I got it on the
helmet cam.

http://64.23.55.108/totallyworthless...-11biking2.wmv

Who says learning to wheelie is a useless skill?

Probably some roadie or non-cyclist.

Matt