Mr. Ed the Grate

Old December 30th 07, 05:42 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default Mr. Ed the Grate

JimmyMac aka Jim McNamara wrote:
- obliterate quoted text -
Say Tom, do you ever recall anyone (except Mike V.) ever thanking Ed
Dolan for his disservices???...

There may have been a positive response to one or two of the handful of
on topic posts made by Ed Dolan (out of the thousands of off topic trolls).

POST FREE OR DIE!
Old December 31st 07, 04:20 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

Default Ed Dolan the Great

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Dec 30, 3:41 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Tom Sherman" wrote in message

JimmyMac aka Jim McNamara wrote:
- obliterate quoted text -
Say Tom, do you ever recall anyone (except Mike V.) ever thanking Ed
Dolan for his disservices???...

There may have been a positive response to one or two of the handful of
on
topic posts made by Ed Dolan (out of the thousands of off topic
trolls).

Here is the cowardly Tom Sherman once more doing his thing. He is so
afraid
of others kill-filing him that he deletes all of my words so as not to
fall
into the same category himself. But surely he has made a nuisance of
himself
on ARBR from day one. I am surprised he did not go back and search for
some
messages where someone actually thanked him for his services.

Tom Sherman illustrates perfectly how cowards thrive in the world of
Usenet.
Why he is not more successful in the the real world is a mystery unless
of
course he is clearly seen for what he is in that world. It is always
delightful to see one scoundrel (Jim) having something to say to another
scoundrel (Tom). The two of them together are an example of what is wrong
with Usenet, but at least Jim has the courage to quote me properly.

But of course. Why would I alter a single word when your own words
testify admirably in your own condemnation.

Tell it to Tom Sherman, not me! I stand behind my words 100% and, unlike Tom
Sherman, I do not fear anyone else's words. It must be awful to go through
life overly concerned about what others might think of you based on messages
to Usenet.
[...]

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota