NEWS FLASH - HRS blog fails in its objective - Bacchetta sales skyrocket !!!

Old December 6th 05, 01:28 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default NEWS FLASH - HRS blog fails in its objective - Bacchetta sales skyrocket !!!

A blog is an arena where those who are maligned have no avenue for
rebuttal. It should be obvious that the blog format was deliberately
chosen for presentation of HRS subject matter simply because the blog
is a cyber-soapbox from which an uncontested monologue can be disgorged
with no conduit for dissension ... no opportunity for disagreement. I
think it goes without saying that the fundamental objective of the HRS
blog is patently obvious, but has it been achieved? The word filtering
out of Bacchetta is that ever since the inception of the HRS blog, they
have profited from an increase in sales. Correct me if I'm wrong, but
isn't that contrary to the objective of the malevolent HRS blog and the
aspirations of its scurrilous thespians? Apparently, their nefarious
scheme has backfired. In a strange turn of events, the HRS blog has
benefited Bacchetta by fueling sales. You know, I'm thinking that
Bacchetta might be willing to send out some thank you notes if the
members of the HRS blog syndicate had the testicular fortitude to
reveal their identity. Any takers? I didn't think so. Personally,
I'd like to see the post-RAAM sales figures ... Velocraft vs Bacchetta
as well as the sales figures for used bikes from both companies.
Surely, that would attest to where the public sector stands on this
issue. The word is that fewer than two dozen NoComs have been sold in
the U.S. and a significant number of original owners sold theirs when
the RAMM results were posted. That raises an interesting question.
Which is it ... the world's fastest bike in the known universe (RAMM
proved otherwise) or the world's fastest resold bike the known
universe? The statistics speak for themselves.

Jim McNamara

Old December 6th 05, 05:02 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

It has certainly not dissuaded me. I am ordering a Bachetta Aero SHO
from Angletech tomorrow morning.

Old December 7th 05, 12:36 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

The real problem is the numerous design defects in the Nocom. The bike
had undergone several significant changes which will be introduced in the
2006 model.