BROL CAN'T STOP HIM! re kevin alive

Old November 29th 05, 12:25 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default BROL CAN'T STOP HIM! re kevin alive

"Mike Rice" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 21:46:30 -0600, "Edward Dolan"
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

You don't seriously think he cares do you?

Tom Sherman is finally doing something he should have done a year ago when
it all related directly to ARBR. Apparently, what is being discussed in
these threads are some blogs, which I would not be found dead on. I would
also never go to a link given to me by a criminal vandal troll. There is
already enough crap here on ARBR without going looking for it elsewhere.

These mental midgets are promoting a site (or sites?) that may be a
low attempt at parody. High racers in particular are ridiculed, a
quick glance (more than the material warranted) seemed to malign
recumbent riders in general. I seem to remember some of the language
being vile.

It is an effort the inebriated Dolan might have admired.

It is an effort most thinking individuals have no use for.

Indiana Mike

The one time I visited the Monkey Island web site all I saw were a lot of
obscene pictures related to various names. That was enough for me to know
that there were none there but idiots. Since the principals involved in
these latest blogs are the same as were involved on the Monkey Island web
site, what is there to say except once burned is enough, at least for me.

Low attempts at parody don't count. Parody must always be high, of which
only I am capable. Otherwise you end up with the kind of idiocy of a
Saturday Night Live or a Monty Python Show. I am too high minded for such
shenanigans.

I know Mike of Indiana is merely slumming when he goes to a blog that does
nothing but denigrate recumbent cyclists in the lowest manner possible. I
would recommend that he never go anywhere Ed Gin and his sock puppets
directs as you will find only obscenities and other rank vulgarities
associated with him.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old November 29th 05, 03:40 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Mr. Ed Dolan wrote:
Low attempts at parody don't count. Parody must always be high, of which
only I am capable. Otherwise you end up with the kind of idiocy of a
Saturday Night Live or a Monty Python Show. I am too high minded for such
shenanigans.

Mr. Ed Dolan is what is colloquially referred to in the upper Midwest
as an "old coot" - that is the only explanation for his inability to
appreciate Monty Python.

I know Mike of Indiana is merely slumming when he goes to a blog that does
nothing but denigrate recumbent cyclists in the lowest manner possible. I
would recommend that he never go anywhere Ed Gin and his sock puppets
directs as you will find only obscenities and other rank vulgarities
associated with him.

I have never witnessed Ed Gin utter a vulgarity or obscenity. However,
Ed Dolan has certainly made posts with "foul" language to this very
newsgroup.

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

Old November 29th 05, 04:14 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic" wrote in message
oups.com...

Mr. Ed Dolan wrote:
Low attempts at parody don't count. Parody must always be high, of which
only I am capable. Otherwise you end up with the kind of idiocy of a
Saturday Night Live or a Monty Python Show. I am too high minded for such
shenanigans.

Mr. Ed Dolan is what is colloquially referred to in the upper Midwest
as an "old coot" - that is the only explanation for his inability to
appreciate Monty Python.

I have never in my life liked nonsense humor, not even when I was a young
whippersnapper. Humor cannot be stupid. It has to be wise to be truly funny.
But mostly, I am not amused anymore by anything, except this newsgroup of
course.

I know Mike of Indiana is merely slumming when he goes to a blog that
does
nothing but denigrate recumbent cyclists in the lowest manner possible. I
would recommend that he never go anywhere Ed Gin and his sock puppets
directs as you will find only obscenities and other rank vulgarities
associated with him.

I have never witnessed Ed Gin utter a vulgarity or obscenity. However,
Ed Dolan has certainly made posts with "foul" language to this very
newsgroup.

Why don't you review the posts of last February instead of making an ass out
of yourself. I could site you chapter and verse on what Ed Gin said back
then, but it is way too much work to do so. I know him for what he is; too
bad you don't. But you will surely find out the hard way one of these fine
days. And it will serve you right.

My foul language has always been in retaliation because I determined from
day one that I wasn't going to let the idiots, the morons and the cretins
have the last word, at least not with me. And of course foul language is
always most appropriate when discussing anything with a liberal. I have
learned from long and bitter experience that it is best to strike first with
a liberal because name calling is always right around the corner with them.
Liberals stopped being rational several generations ago. It is really best
never to talk to a liberal if you can help it.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old November 29th 05, 04:50 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]
Who says "Mojo" is Ed Gin? There were other people posting negative
parody about Bacchetta and BROL principals on the now defunct Monkey
Island message board.

There is also the possibility that someone is putting up the HRS blog
with the intent of making the Chicagoland lowracer riding group bad.
(If certain hearsay is true, this would not be an unreasonable
contention.)

It is mystifying to me why a blog is even being discussed here on ARBR. Let
the blog discuss us, not the reverse. It seems very sloppy to have something
on a blog spill over here to ARBR.
[...]
Edward Dolan wrote:

Maybe Mark Lueck...

Who is Mark Lueck (sic)?

Who indeed? Why can't he spell his name in a logical manner. I hate names
where two vowels come together. You will always have a 50 - 50 chance of
being either right or wrong. If it is pronounced Luke, than that is a good
way to spell it too. Why can't everyone have a sensible name like me!

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old December 3rd 05, 01:02 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Mr. Ed Dolan wrote:
I know Mike of Indiana is merely slumming when he goes to a blog that
does
nothing but denigrate recumbent cyclists in the lowest manner possible. I
would recommend that he never go anywhere Ed Gin and his sock puppets
directs as you will find only obscenities and other rank vulgarities
associated with him.

I have never witnessed Ed Gin utter a vulgarity or obscenity. However,
Ed Dolan has certainly made posts with "foul" language to this very
newsgroup.

Why don't you review the posts of last February instead of making an ass out
of yourself. I could site you chapter and verse on what Ed Gin said back
then, but it is way too much work to do so. I know him for what he is; too
bad you don't. But you will surely find out the hard way one of these fine
days. And it will serve you right.

Point 1 - I said witnessed, as in real life observation, not Internet
postings.

Point 2 - I will not post speculation here, but I have a pretty good
idea who "Johnny NoCom" is and it is not Ed Gin.
--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

Old December 5th 05, 01:03 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Mr. Ed Dolan wrote:
I know Mike of Indiana is merely slumming when he goes to a blog that
does
nothing but denigrate recumbent cyclists in the lowest manner
possible. I
would recommend that he never go anywhere Ed Gin and his sock puppets
direct as you will find only obscenities and other rank vulgarities
associated with him.

I have never witnessed Ed Gin utter a vulgarity or obscenity. However,
Ed Dolan has certainly made posts with "foul" language to this very
newsgroup.

Why don't you review the posts of last February instead of making an ass
out
of yourself. I could site you chapter and verse on what Ed Gin said back
then, but it is way too much work to do so. I know him for what he is;
too
bad you don't. But you will surely find out the hard way one of these
fine
days. And it will serve you right.

Point 1 - I said witnessed, as in real life observation, not Internet
postings.

You were comparing Ed Gin to me - of all persons! How do you know I am not a
paragon of virtue and a Saint in real life. I only know Ed Gin from his
postings to ARBR, mainly from last winter, and you only know me from my
postings to ARBR, mainly from the last 2 years. Try to compare apples with
apples and not oranges.

Point 2 - I will not post speculation here, but I have a pretty good
idea who "Johnny NoCom" is and it is not Ed Gin.

The resident expert on Ed Gin is Jim McNamara. You have absolutely no
credibility on this issue. It amuses me greatly that you do not have sense
enough to know when to shut up on a particular subject.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old December 5th 05, 01:55 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Mr. Ed Dolan wrote:
[...]

Silly Mr. Ed Dolan. He accepts the word of someone who obviously has an
ax to grind with Ed Gin as gospel. I know for a fact that Mr. Ed Dolan
has been wrong in accusing Ed Gin of certain anonymous posts (since the
identity of the real person has been privately confirmed in these
cases).
--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

Old December 5th 05, 02:38 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic" wrote in message
oups.com...

Mr. Ed Dolan wrote:

[...]
The resident expert on Ed Gin is Jim McNamara. You have absolutely no
credibility on this issue. It amuses me greatly that you do not have
sense
enough to know when to shut up on a particular subject.

Silly Mr. Ed Dolan. He accepts the word of someone who obviously has an
ax to grind with Ed Gin as gospel. I know for a fact that Mr. Ed Dolan
has been wrong in accusing Ed Gin of certain anonymous posts (since the
identity of the real person has been privately confirmed in these
cases).
--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

You have to go back to this past Feb. to know where I am coming from with
respect to the criminal vandal troll, namely Ed Gin. Admittedly, this was
not one of ARBR's finer moments and it is painful to revisit those messages.
Even I eventually gave up in total disgust.

I have also been in private communication with one of the principals
involved in this ongoing calumny and I can assure you that Jim McNamara
knows what he is talking about. But I have plenty of my own experience to
draw upon. Frankly, it is my very great pleasure never to have known someone
like Ed Gin in my entire life. The only thing that interests me at this
point is what the hell are you doing have him for a friend.

Ed Gin at this point stands for all the Monkey Islanders and their
despicable conduct that spilled over to ARBR. They give Chicago a bad name.
Please look up the word "instigator" in the dictionary if you would like to
know what I am talking about. Then look up the word "crony."

Ed Dolan - Minnesota