John Kerry: cyclist

Old March 28th 04, 02:31 AM
Doug Taylor

Default John Kerry: cyclist

http://www.bikebiz.co.uk/daily-news/...nt.php?id=3655

Old March 28th 04, 05:40 PM
trg

Default John Kerry: snowboarder

"A normal 10-minute descent turned into 45 minutes. Nearly everyone tumbled
repeatedly and often stopped to catch a breath. Even the agents struggled,
and a couple gave up and donned snowshoes for the final stretch. "

Great, just what we need, a president who can outdistance his Secret Service
detail.

Ken [NY) wrote:
On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 20:31:38 -0500, "Doug Taylor"
mumbled incoherently:

Kerry, his snowboard strapped to his back, hiked past 9,000 feet on
Durrance Peak, then snowboarded down the mountain, taking repeated
tumbles. Reporters counted six falls...

Ken (NY)
Chairman,
Department Of Redundancy Department
___________________________________
email:
http://www.geocities.com/bluesguy68/email.htm

"Age and treachery will always overcome
youth and skill."
-- unknown author

Q: What the hardest thing about rollerblading?
A: Telling your parents you're gay.

spammers can send mail to

Old March 28th 04, 06:20 PM
Mike Jacoubowsky

"A normal 10-minute descent turned into 45 minutes. Nearly everyone
tumbled
repeatedly and often stopped to catch a breath. Even the agents struggled,
and a couple gave up and donned snowshoes for the final stretch. "

Great, just what we need, a president who can outdistance his Secret

Service
detail.

The Secret Service can't possibly look forward to protecting a guy like
Kerry. First, he's 6'3" isn't he? Hardly the type to blend into a crowd;
I'm sure they'd much prefer somebody 5'8. Second, a cyclist? What are they
gonna do, hire all of Lance's guys after Lance retires?

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
http://www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

Old March 28th 04, 08:58 PM
RkFast

Default John Kerry: Frankenstein

Old March 28th 04, 10:20 PM
charles ramsey

"Doug Taylor" wrote in message ...
http://www.bikebiz.co.uk/daily-news/...nt.php?id=3655

One of the disc wheel makers made the secret service some bullet proof
wheels but will they sell neat stuff like that to the public? No.
Old March 28th 04, 11:48 PM
Carl Fogel

"RkFast" wrote in message .net...

Dear R.K.,

Do you mean Victor F. or his pride and joy?

Lord, I'd be old enough to need botox for my
wrinkles by now if I weren't dead.

M. Shelley
Old March 29th 04, 12:04 AM
JP

Stop trying to change the subject.
Old March 29th 04, 04:28 AM
Werehatrack

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 16:08:18 GMT, "Ken [NY)" may
have said:

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 02:07:31 GMT, sittingduck
mumbled incoherently:

"As soon as I step into the Oval Office, I will transform the White House
into a hub of inspiration and innovation and lead America on the great
endeavor of creating a cleaner and greener nation."

His method of getting greener is by marrying rich women.

A venerable practice which, sadly, is accessible to far too few.

Old March 29th 04, 04:45 AM
Q.

"Doug Taylor" wrote in message
http://www.bikebiz.co.uk/daily-news/...nt.php?id=3655

Don't forget one former president ran for office as a governor on a pro gun
platform, and then changed his tune when president.

I'd love it if we did have a pro-cycling president but I'll believe it when
I see it. Too many favors to repay and too many ol' boys to appease ...

C.Q.C.

Old March 29th 04, 06:32 AM
Ryan Cousineau

have said:

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 02:07:31 GMT, sittingduck
mumbled incoherently:

"As soon as I step into the Oval Office, I will transform the White House
into a hub of inspiration and innovation and lead America on the great
endeavor of creating a cleaner and greener nation."

His method of getting greener is by marrying rich women.

A venerable practice which, sadly, is accessible to far too few.

Darn right! If I was president, I would create a program to make women
rich, and then get them lined up with eligible bachelors.

And they'd get to honeymoon on Big Rock Candy Mountain,
--
Ryan Cousineau, http://www.sfu.ca/~rcousine/wiredcola/
President, Fabrizio Mazzoleni Fan Club

What's John Kerry riding? Gooserider General 42 May 20th 04 04:50 AM
John Kerry the cyclist! GS General 16 April 2nd 04 05:57 AM
The next president of the United States is a...cyclist Robert J. Matter General 291 March 19th 04 03:56 AM