paging distinguished Saint Edward Dolan, King of Bikes

Old April 20th 08, 03:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jay[_2_]

Default paging distinguished Saint Edward Dolan, King of Bikes

your friend Tom thinks he owns RBT.

comments?

J.

Old April 20th 08, 04:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jay[_2_]

"Bill Sornson" wrote in message

BS

what part of dis *******rfsdlki erjntyhmguj9p****** don't U unnerstan?

I am a made man

do not mess wit me or my ilk!

my ilk has no sense of humor!!

you are on thin ice here

Godfather J.

Old April 20th 08, 05:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Jay Bollyn wrote:
your friend Tom thinks he owns RBT.

comments?

Mr. Ed Dolan will likely not see this unless cross-posted to ARBR.

Old April 20th 08, 06:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Jay Bollyn wrote:
your friend Tom thinks he owns RBT.

comments?

Mr. Ed Dolan will likely not see this unless cross-posted to ARBR.

Unlike Tom I no longer monitor the other cycling groups although I do post
to them. Make sure your posts get to ARBR and they will receive the
attention they deserve.

Of one thing I can assure you, Tom no longer owns ARBR. I do! I leave RBT to
him as the technical aspects of cycling do not interest me much. Further, I
suspect Tom is just commenting on the recumbent aspects of cycling on RBT
which is fine with me as he is very knowledgeable on that particular
subject. Just make sure he does not start pontificating on politics. That
will quickly bring out the Devil in me although I am constitutionally a
Great Saint.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka