how do you make a bc wheel?

Old August 8th 05, 02:26 AM
Radical Reed

Default how do you make a bc wheel?

After seeing a video of someone riding bc wheel i had a powerful urge to
learn to ride one unfortunitly I have no where near enough money to buy
one because i just bought a muni (which I love) so does anyone know a
way i could make one with out spending to much money if any

--
Radical Reed
Radical Reed's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10427

Old August 8th 05, 08:33 AM
litldude2

You need a front wheel from a bike with a thick axle (bedford BCs have
14mm axles) if you use a skinny one it will bend easily. Then you either
put on pegs or plates. Pegs are probably the cheapest way but its harder
to ride and you cant hop. You should go with platforms if you can. If
you have the equiptment then the cheapest way would obviously be to make
them yourself. If you want to buy some you can get them from
bedfordunicycles.ca, Unicycle.com, or GB4. I use bedfords and they are
awesome (just dont jump on to them from really high places or hit it
really hard against a wall because evan has proved if you abuse them,
they will bend)

--
litldude2 - Spencer

Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer