*Fifthflip Competition*

Old December 22nd 08, 04:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

Default *Fifthflip Competition*

Any Terrain;1155031 wrote:
First I need to land 540 unispins....
*Name: *Max
*Age:* 14
*Time Riding: *14 months
*Favorite Trick that I can do:* Treyflip

Why is there a end date? Most just end when 3 people land it.

I'm pretty sure that we will land before that!

Again, Must be on flat?

--
pedrotejada

'*Kris Holm Unicycles*' (http://www.krisholm.com)

*Brazilian Unicycling Team*
Old December 22nd 08, 04:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

pedrotejada;1155157 wrote:
I'm pretty sure that we will land before that!

Again, Must be on flat?

EliB;1154868 wrote:
Aha i knew I left something out. May be hit on flat, down a curb, or
down a two set. No greater* no less*.

No less? Ahh... I was going to try to land it up a curb

How about a ledge = to the drop of a 2? Just asking, I am going to try
to get it on flat.

--
Any Terrain

2nd Place*)---SuperWrap-'O,*
Old December 22nd 08, 04:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

Any Terrain;1155168 wrote:
No less? Ahh... I was going to try to land it up a curb

How about a ledge = to the drop of a 2? Just asking, I am going to try
to get it on flat.

I think I can get it in pretty wuickly on flat!... But down a curb may
be easier... I must try tomorrow!

Thanks for re-posting that... I just missed that

Old December 22nd 08, 10:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Any Terrain;1155168 wrote:
No less? Ahh... I was going to try to land it up a curb

How about a ledge = to the drop of a 2? Just asking, I am going to try
to get it on flat.

Ahaha, you can't do it up a curb, because that would be embarrassing
for us who can only do it down a two set.
For the dge, I would just consider it a large curb.

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old December 22nd 08, 10:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Any Terrain;1155031 wrote:
First I need to land 540 unispins....
*Name: *Max
*Age:* 14
*Time Riding: *14 months
*Favorite Trick that I can do:* Treyflip

Why is there a end date? Most just end when 3 people land it.

Lol, okay. Competition ends when 3 people land the trick, but people
can keep going for fouth and so on.

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old December 22nd 08, 01:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
IsaacSteiner

Okay, theres nothing to loose just entering the comp, but i'm not going
to try hard at all.

*Name:* Isaac Steiner
*Age:* 14
*Time Riding:* 30 months, 20 months seriously.
*Favorite Trick that I can do:* Monkey kick, 540 unispin, or maybe
Treflip. Maybe none of those, I dunno.

-Isaac

--
IsaacSteiner

*my sponsors:*

*
'Bedford Unicycles' (www.bedfordunicycles.ca)

'Unicycle.tv' (www.unicycle.tv)*
Old December 22nd 08, 02:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UnicycleJuggler

Is a fifthflip a 540 unispin with a crankflip?

As you can tell, I'm nowhere near ready to enter yet!

--
UnicycleJuggler

'*Unicycle
Vids On
Vimeo*'
(http://www.vimeo.com/groups/uni)
Old December 22nd 08, 02:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

I'm going to try hard. 2 weekends ago I was got so close and stuck a
couple with both feet but fell. then last weekend I was trying and it
was horrible, I wasn't getting even close. So now its winter break so
I'll start trying again.

Name: Zachary Wenner
Age: 16
Time Riding: 2 years seriously
Favorite Trick that I can do: rolling 5spins or inward small flips
right now.

--
surfer1024

*)--SmallSpin-'O,* 1st Place)---hickflip-'O,

Latest Vid: 'Man's Best Friend'
#f5f5f5
Old December 22nd 08, 02:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
buchi

*Name:* Buchi
*Age:* 15
*Time Riding:* 18 months
*Favorite Trick that I can do:* treyflips or 5spins

--
buchi

Flat !!!
Old December 22nd 08, 03:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Looks like this is turning out pretty nicely. I too, will be working
pretty hard. I have to check my leg today. See if I can ride...

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**

*Fifthflip Competition* pedrotejada Unicycling 0 December 21st 08 11:22 PM
360 off of something competition unicycledood Unicycling 0 July 11th 08 12:11 AM
**Gap Competition** Danni Unicycling 0 May 28th 08 04:37 AM
**Gap Competition** sigve Unicycling 5 May 28th 08 12:45 AM
Kris Holm Invitational Unicycle Competition - Unicycle competition in Burnaby BC. JamesH Unicycling 2 June 22nd 07 10:48 PM