TODAYS RIDE

Old January 22nd 14, 01:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default TODAYS RIDE

looks like closing shop fpr a few days

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...A#.Ut8jnZUo7m5
Old January 22nd 14, 01:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

*****************

http://earth.nullschool.net/#current....43,33.75,1024
Old January 22nd 14, 12:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Tuesday, January 21, 2014 8:57:32 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tuesday, January 21, 2014 8:50:18 PM UTC-5, wrote:

looks like closing shop fpr a few days

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...A#.Ut8jnZUo7m5

*****************

http://earth.nullschool.net/#current....43,33.75,1024

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

http://www.bing.com/
Old January 22nd 14, 06:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Fergus Falls and Cottonwood County are engatives but surf's up in

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...A#.UuARO5Uo7m4

further we read surf is level in HI !
Old January 22nd 14, 07:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane[_3_]

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/wea...uebec/montreal
Old January 22nd 14, 11:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/wea...uebec/montreal

nnnnnnnnnnnnn

well Duane, itsnot gonna rain !

Old January 22nd 14, 11:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane[_4_]

wrote:

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/wea...uebec/montreal

nnnnnnnnnnnnn

well Duane, itsnot gonna rain !

Not until may probably.
--
duane
Old January 23rd 14, 12:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Wednesday, January 22, 2014 6:58:48 PM UTC-5, Duane wrote:
wrote:

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/wea...uebec/montreal

nnnnnnnnnnnnn

well Duane, itsnot gonna rain !

Not until may probably.

--

duane

no slush time ? rain ice slush rain ice slush....dreary

frost is forecast for the area north of here tonight and tomorrow night. The Vortex iced the tomato crop but did not ice Miami, of small tropical fruit and vegetable growers.

Old January 23rd 14, 02:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane[_4_]

wrote:

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/wea...uebec/montreal

nnnnnnnnnnnnn

well Duane, itsnot gonna rain !

Not until may probably.

--

duane

no slush time ? rain ice slush rain ice slush....dreary

So far when it's warmed up enough to rain it just freezes by the evening
making everything ice. The bit of slush we've had has just been covering
the ice enough to surprise you when you're not paying attention.

A few guys at the office are still riding in but they're young and
fearless. Lol.

Old January 23rd 14, 04:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joy Beeson

On Thu, 23 Jan 2014 02:16:26 +0000 (UTC), Duane
wrote:

A few guys at the office are still riding in but they're young and
fearless.

And flexible of bone.

In 1980, I touched wheels and God mistook me for a mosquito. I got
back on the bike and finished riding from Albany, New York to Warsaw,
Indiana.

Last November I hit some rotten leaves that were concealed under dry
leaves and had precisely the same fall -- I even landed on the same
side. I was crippled for a week, had to be careful getting in and out
of bed for two more, and was still feeling it on New Year's Day.

--
joy beeson at comcast dot net
http://joybeeson.home.comcast.net/

Todays ride (which GPS?) ... elyob UK 26 August 1st 05 02:02 PM
On todays ride... Chris UK 10 May 31st 05 10:04 AM
Todays ride Ken General 3 May 3rd 05 08:35 PM
Todays Ride (OT) MSeries UK 11 December 13th 04 11:02 PM
Todays Ride davebee UK 11 February 17th 04 10:23 AM