my license is backwards

Old January 14th 06, 06:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default my license is backwards

What is up with that? How many licenses has USA Cycling printed backwards,
with the perforated card punch-out part printed with "Please review your
license..." and the actual license on the other end of the card? I wonder
if they'll qualify that as one of the 30-day free corrections. I suppose
this means I have to sit on my handlebars and pedal backwards...

JF

Old January 15th 06, 07:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Jim Flom wrote:
What is up with that? How many licenses has USA Cycling printed backwards,
with the perforated card punch-out part printed with "Please review your
license..." and the actual license on the other end of the card? I wonder
if they'll qualify that as one of the 30-day free corrections. I suppose
this means I have to sit on my handlebars and pedal backwards...

JF

dumbass,

or you could find a pair of scissors.

Old January 15th 06, 04:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"amit" wrote ...

or you could find a pair of scissors.

It just wouldn't be the same, amit. It just wouldn't be the same...

JF
--
http://spaces.msn.com/members/flomblog/

Old January 15th 06, 04:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Jim Flom wrote:
"amit" wrote ...

or you could find a pair of scissors.

It just wouldn't be the same, amit. It just wouldn't be the same...

dumbass,

why don't you even have a USA Cycling license ?

Old January 15th 06, 06:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

amit wrote:
Jim Flom wrote:
"amit" wrote ...

or you could find a pair of scissors.

It just wouldn't be the same, amit. It just wouldn't be the same...

dumbass,

why don't you even have a USA Cycling license ?

duh, i meant "why do you even ..."

Old January 15th 06, 07:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

How else would he race in sanctioned races?

"amit" wrote in message
ups.com...

amit wrote:
"amit" wrote ...

Old January 15th 06, 08:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Rick Roof wrote:
How else would he race in sanctioned races?

with a canadian license.

Old January 16th 06, 03:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"amit" wrote in message
ups.com...

Rick Roof wrote:
How else would he race in sanctioned races?

with a canadian license.

Amit, brother, I was trying to be nice. Do some research before you jump to
conclusions next time. Besides, I like my United States of America Cycling
license just the way it is, thank you very much (except for the part about
being backwards).

JF

USCF license and SPAM Paul Racing 4 December 13th 05 03:25 PM
learning to ride backwards? peter General 6 October 24th 05 06:33 PM
backwards cranks, backwards riding ChangingLINKS.com Unicycling 7 December 22nd 04 04:34 PM
"License to Kill" or Options? (very long!) HardwareLust General 1 January 21st 04 07:53 AM
1 footed backwards gerblefranklin Unicycling 9 September 17th 03 02:22 PM