The good Lord inspires profoundly and deeply

Old August 5th 09, 07:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bug

Default The good Lord inspires profoundly and deeply

Christians like this to go on a shooting spree and kill innocent
people at a health club.

From the guys blog

Tetelestai Church in Pittsburgh, PA – “Be Ye Holy, even as I have been
Ye holy! Thus saith the lord thy God!”, as pastor Rick Knapp would
proclaim. Holy ****, religion is a waste. But this guy teaches (and
convinced me) you can commit mass murder then still go to heaven. Ask
him. Call him at (724) 325-2655. If no answer there, he should still
live at 439 9th Street, Oakmont, PA 15139. In any case, guilt and fear
kept me there 13 long years until Nov 2006. I think his crap did the
most damage. Their web site: http://www.tetelestai.org.

August 3, 2009:
I took off today, Monday, and tomorrow to practice my routine and make
sure it is well polished. I need to work out every detail, there is
only one shot. Also I need to be completely immersed into something
before I can be successful. I haven’t had a drink since Friday at
about 2:30. Total effort needed. Tomorrow is the big day.

Unfortunately I talked to my neighbor today, who is very positive and
upbeat. I need to remain focused and absorbed COMPLETELY. Last time I
tried this, in January, I chickened out. Lets see how this new
approach works.

Maybe soon, I will see God and Jesus. At least that is what I was
told. Eternal life does NOT depend on works. If it did, we will all be
in hell. Christ paid for EVERY sin, so how can I or you be judged BY
GOD for a sin when the penalty was ALREADY paid. People judge but that
does not matter. I was reading the Bible and The Integrity of God
beginning yesterday, because soon I will see them.

I will try not to add anymore entries because this computer clicking
distracts me.

Also, any of the “Practice Papers” left on my coffee table I used or
the notes in my gym bag can be published freely. I will not be
embarased, because, well, I will be dead. Some people like to study
that stuff. Maybe all this will shed insight on why some people just
cannot make things happen in their life, which can potentially benefit
others.
Old August 5th 09, 08:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Wed, 5 Aug 2009 11:44:41 -0700 (PDT), Bug
wrote:

Christians like this to go on a shooting spree and kill innocent
people at a health club.

I'm not sure what religion is particularly without guilt in the
killing thing. Martyrs of Islam, killing to stop killing among
Christians, right thinking Christians, of course, killing wrong
thinking Christians, Hindus burning trains of Muslim adherents,
Buddhists and Animists happily killing each other from the high
mountain countries to Sri Lanka. Godless Chinese Communists (Atheists)
killing religious adherents of all stripes. Agnostics killing randomly
from a lack of conviction.

I believe it was Poul Andersen that noted that a tank might be a
political machine. It is occasionally used for religion as well. It
tends to be nondenominational.

BTW, the church site seems dead - in their world, Bush is still
President. Hate to think they are that delusional.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old August 6th 09, 04:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

This guy is a total kook. He has videos on youtube (most depressing
house ever) and his blog is an amazing look into the vanilla boredom
of someone's bane existence.
Old August 7th 09, 01:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
semi-ambivalent[_2_]

On Aug 6, 9:39*am, Anton Berlin wrote:

an amazing look into the vanilla boredom
of someone's bane existence.

I think Fox has an anti-idol in the works for that next season.

Old August 7th 09, 03:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

He has an Altima.

Just a theory of mine but I seem to have the most problem with angry
drivers in Altimas, Maximas and Intrepids, maybe these guys are all
closet cases.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1ZQH...layer_embedded

That is some fancy living he's got going on there..... who the **** is
"She" he keeps referring to?

No wonder he has issues.
Old August 7th 09, 04:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
nobody

On Fri, 7 Aug 2009 07:49:21 -0700 (PDT), Anton Berlin
wrote:

Just a theory of mine but I seem to have the most problem with angry
drivers in Altimas, Maximas and Intrepids, maybe these guys are all
closet cases.

There seems to be a disconnect between drivers and what they see out
the window, as though it's a videogame to them. Guys in trucks 'play'
with cyclists, doing 'chicken' and trying to run them off the road,
laughing. One guy who was driving a large moving van down a dead-end
street to his depot, tried, skillfully, to angle his trailer so the
back end would intersect with me - it was quite amazing. I managed to
get by with about 2" between my left shoulder and the very back of the
truck.

But the guy =knew= there was no doubt where he worked and I could have
gone to his workplace, a mere 200yds down the road where I had just
turned around. I was pretty angry and being afraid I'd go in there
demanding something decided to just blow it off. After all I didn't
want every driver in the place to start targeting cyclists. Pretty
easy for the guy to say 'huh, I didn't even notice/see you/mean it'.

They don't realize the actual blood & guts which would occur were
their game of chicken to succeed, so you have to assume they are
delusional - a symptom of drivers everywhere - they drive too fast,
take risks, and obscure from themselves what happens when a
fast-moving vehicle goes out of control. Maybe driving activates the
reptile brain? We all get it to a degree. Normally calm and friendly
people flipping the bird and yelling a other road users for no good
reason when you stop to think about it.
Old August 7th 09, 07:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Nobody" wrote in message

There seems to be a disconnect between drivers and what they see out
the window, as though it's a videogame to them. Guys in trucks 'play'
with cyclists, doing 'chicken' and trying to run them off the road,
laughing. One guy who was driving a large moving van down a dead-end
street to his depot, tried, skillfully, to angle his trailer so the
back end would intersect with me - it was quite amazing. I managed to
get by with about 2" between my left shoulder and the very back of the
truck.

I just did a tour down the northern California coast and just south of Ft.
Bragg I was riding out in front, there were two others behind me a ways and
another group perhaps a hundred feet behind them. A truck carrying building
supplies purposely tried to frighten ALL of these groups one by one as we
crossed a bridge with a couple of hundred feet fall and no shoulder. He
drove from the center-line over to almost touching each group in order. I
was the closest pass and he had MAYBE 2" of clearance as he pulled over as
far as his judgment allowed.

I will say this - in 360 miles of Highway 101 and then Highway 1 down to San
Francisco, that was the only purposeful pass at us that I saw.

Why did that horse's ass do that? Especially since he could lose an
extremely rare job up there? It could only be because of a serious mental
problem. Sooner or later he will murder someone and everyone will act
surprised despite watching him do such crap again and again.

Old August 7th 09, 09:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
nobody

On Fri, 7 Aug 2009 11:28:50 -0700, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com
wrote:

Why did that horse's ass do that? Especially since he could lose an
extremely rare job up there? It could only be because of a serious mental
problem

In the near future, I hope that most, if not all riders will have some
kind of easy set up, miniature video cam which is very light and
inexpensive that videos all rides, ideally uploading the video via
bluetooth to a server. That way, information, license number, the
driver's face and truck number will be captured. That's what's
required for prosecution should that be necessary (license is not
enough).

If almost all riders video, and it's publicized, maybe drivers will
realize they can't get away with this stuff.

Old August 7th 09, 09:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

wrote:

Why did that horse's ass do that? Especially since he could lose an
extremely rare job up there? It could only be because of a serious mental
problem

In the near future, I hope that most, if not all riders will have some
kind of easy set up, miniature video cam which is very light and
inexpensive that videos all rides, ideally uploading the video via
bluetooth to a server. That way, information, license number, the
driver's face and truck number will be captured. That's what's
required for prosecution should that be necessary (license is not
enough).

If almost all riders video, and it's publicized, maybe drivers will
realize they can't get away with this stuff.

Buy a subscription on PublicData. You can track down every offending
motorist then brick their windshield with a polite note. Hint -use
one of those disposible credit cards to pay for a year in advance and
look up the plates on a public computer.

Old August 7th 09, 10:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
nobody

On Fri, 7 Aug 2009 13:59:18 -0700 (PDT), Anton Berlin
wrote:

If almost all riders video, and it's publicized, maybe drivers will
realize they can't get away with this stuff.

Buy a subscription on PublicData. You can track down every offending
motorist then brick their windshield with a polite note. Hint -use
one of those disposible credit cards to pay for a year in advance and
look up the plates on a public computer.

Naw, man, that anonymous 'revenge' thing is not all it's cracked up to
be.

I'd rather see public trials and pictures in newspapers and licenses
suspended.

Or, even better, prevention. Maybe personal 'force fields' will
suddenly be developed by some nerd in Denmark and we'll all be safe.
No driver who thinks his paint job might be scratched will dare
collide with a rider wearing a portable thin-field plasma and
carbon-nanotube layer with laser field generator (*).

(*)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physics_of_the_Impossible#Types_of_impossibilities