Horse rider attacked with bicycle weapon and brick

Old January 25th 17, 08:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Horse rider attacked with bicycle weapon and brick

Lovely cyclists, keep it up, you are putting the whole country against you.

http://horseandcountry.tv/horse-ride...-with-bicycle/
Old January 25th 17, 08:43 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

MrCheerful wrote:
Lovely cyclists, keep it up, you are putting the whole country
against you.
http://horseandcountry.tv/horse-ride...-with-bicycle/

"keep it up, you are putting the whole country
against you."

The whole country has always been against this low life.

Old January 25th 17, 09:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

On Wed, 25 Jan 2017 19:43:06 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

MrCheerful wrote:
Lovely cyclists, keep it up, you are putting the whole country
against you.
http://horseandcountry.tv/horse-ride...-with-bicycle/

"keep it up, you are putting the whole country
against you."

The whole country has always been against this low life.

"He was wearing a yellow hi-vis cycling jacket, black Lycra bottoms and a white cycling helmet." - says it all, dressed up for the circus.

--
Why is the front of an aeroplane called a cockpit?
If you have female pilots do you call it a pussypit?
Old January 25th 17, 09:46 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
Lovely cyclists, keep it up, you are putting the whole country
against you.
http://horseandcountry.tv/horse-ride...-with-bicycle/

"keep it up, you are putting the whole country
against you."

The whole country has always been against this low life.

"He was wearing a yellow hi-vis cycling jacket, black Lycra bottoms
and a white cycling helmet." - says it all, dressed up for the
circus.

He is a low life cyclist, no matter what the bellend was wearing.
You are also a low life bellend cyclist.

Old January 25th 17, 09:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
Lovely cyclists, keep it up, you are putting the whole country
against you.
http://horseandcountry.tv/horse-ride...-with-bicycle/

"keep it up, you are putting the whole country
against you."

The whole country has always been against this low life.

"He was wearing a yellow hi-vis cycling jacket, black Lycra bottoms
and a white cycling helmet." - says it all, dressed up for the
circus.

He is a low life cyclist, no matter what the bellend was wearing.

I treat cyclists wearing the same clothes as pedestrians as pedestrians. They only become morons when they dress up like they're in the Tour De France.

You are also a low life bellend cyclist.

I only cycle for leisure. That is what a bicycle is for.

--
Years ago it was suggested that, "An apple a day keeps the doctor away."
But, since all the doctors are now Muslim, I've found that a bacon sandwich works great!
Old January 25th 17, 10:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
Lovely cyclists, keep it up, you are putting the whole country
against you.
http://horseandcountry.tv/horse-ride...-with-bicycle/

"keep it up, you are putting the whole country
against you."

The whole country has always been against this low life.

"He was wearing a yellow hi-vis cycling jacket, black Lycra bottoms
and a white cycling helmet." - says it all, dressed up for the
circus.

He is a low life cyclist, no matter what the bellend was wearing.

I treat cyclists wearing the same clothes as pedestrians as
pedestrians. They only become morons when they dress up like they're
in the Tour De France.

A cyclist is a cyclist. No matter what they wear they are low life road
scum.

You are also a low life bellend cyclist.

I only cycle for leisure. That is what a bicycle is for.

A bicycle is for bellends, pillocks and the failures in life.
You.

Old January 25th 17, 10:51 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
[...]

It is a sensible thing to use when offroad. Not for fat unfit people like yourself though.

--
Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
Old January 25th 17, 10:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 7:32:07 PM UTC, MrCheerful wrote:
Lovely cyclists, keep it up, you are putting the whole country against you.

http://horseandcountry.tv/horse-ride...-with-bicycle/

No evidence, as usual.
Old January 25th 17, 11:12 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
[...]

I'm not fat, I'm not unfit and you are not sensible and never will be.
You are a 41/42 year old failure who rides a bicycle.

Anyway, taking the slash out of you has been entertaining tonight.
The taxi will be here soon, we have been invited out for a posh nosh. Bit
late, but it's fine with me.
Did you really spend Xmas and New Year alone, you sad little unwanted
benefit claiming **** all?
TTFN

Old January 25th 17, 11:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
[...]

Why do you object to riding a bicycle? If you claim you are fit enough, it's just like going for a walk, but faster.

Anyway, taking the slash out of you has been entertaining tonight.

Admittance of being a troll detected.

The taxi will be here soon, we have been invited out for a posh nosh. Bit
late, but it's fine with me.
Did you really spend Xmas and New Year alone, you sad little unwanted
benefit claiming **** all?
TTFN

You are past your best and should be ground up for cattle feed. Apparently an industrial shredder will destroy all evidence.

--
Setting a good example for your children takes all the fun out of middle age.