Tom Kunich

Old January 2nd 06, 11:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Tom Kunich

TK is opinionated, cranky, occasionally over the top, and has a few
pet feuds where he's not quite rational. Since that describes almost
all of us posting here, the **** Tom has been subjected to recently by
mental defectives is bull****. Nice to see people sticking up for him.
**** even though he's way off the deep end IMO I miss Tosi's inside
stuff from the Italian scene. We don't need stupid ass pinheads
wandering in here stalking people, no matter who they are. Tom adds a
lot to the group just by throwing out a different perspective fro
conversation. The cool thing seems to be that the really viscious
pinheads that lived here seem to have bailed. Now maybe some of the
people who really do know their **** can come back. Having Davey back
is an awesome start.
Bill C

Old January 3rd 06, 12:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"Bill C" wrote in message
ps.com...
TK is opinionated, cranky, occasionally over the top, and has a few
pet feuds where he's not quite rational. Since that describes almost
all of us posting here, the **** Tom has been subjected to recently by
mental defectives is bull****. Nice to see people sticking up for him.
**** even though he's way off the deep end IMO I miss Tosi's inside
stuff from the Italian scene. We don't need stupid ass pinheads
wandering in here stalking people, no matter who they are. Tom adds a
lot to the group just by throwing out a different perspective fro
conversation. The cool thing seems to be that the really viscious
pinheads that lived here seem to have bailed. Now maybe some of the
people who really do know their **** can come back. Having Davey back
is an awesome start.
Bill C

Judging from Henry's postings for the last year we could well do without him
too. And to think that when he posted under his own name he usually had
something of worth to say.

Old January 3rd 06, 11:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Bill C wrote:
TK is opinionated, cranky, occasionally over the top, and has a few
pet feuds where he's not quite rational. Since that describes almost
all of us posting here, the **** Tom has been subjected to recently by
mental defectives is bull****. Nice to see people sticking up for him.
**** even though he's way off the deep end IMO I miss Tosi's inside
stuff from the Italian scene. We don't need stupid ass pinheads
wandering in here stalking people, no matter who they are. Tom adds a
lot to the group just by throwing out a different perspective fro
conversation. The cool thing seems to be that the really viscious
pinheads that lived here seem to have bailed. Now maybe some of the
people who really do know their **** can come back. Having Davey back
is an awesome start.
Bill C

I've said it before and I'll say it now. I have had disagreements with
Tom in the past but I stand beside him and count him as a friend.

Marty
Old January 3rd 06, 03:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"Bill C" wrote in message
ps.com...
TK is opinionated, cranky, occasionally over the top, and has a few
pet feuds where he's not quite rational. Since that describes almost
all of us posting here, the **** Tom has been subjected to recently by
mental defectives is bull****. Nice to see people sticking up for him.
**** even though he's way off the deep end IMO I miss Tosi's inside
stuff from the Italian scene. We don't need stupid ass pinheads
wandering in here stalking people, no matter who they are. Tom adds a
lot to the group just by throwing out a different perspective fro
conversation. The cool thing seems to be that the really viscious
pinheads that lived here seem to have bailed. Now maybe some of the
people who really do know their **** can come back. Having Davey back
is an awesome start.
Bill C

A kinder and gentler New Year already! Just remember Bill, no good deed
goes unpunished.

Old January 3rd 06, 03:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Tom Kunich says...

Judging from Henry's postings for the last year we could well do without him
too. And to think that when he posted under his own name he usually had
something of worth to say.

That's going too far, Tom. Henry's OK, even if he is boring at times. There's
a wide gap between stalking and being boring.

Old January 3rd 06, 07:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"Tom Kunich" schreef:
Judging from Henry's postings for the last year we could well do

without him
too. And to think that when he posted under his own name he usually

had
something of worth to say.

Henry's apparently busy helping people learn to speak Dutch on-line:
http://www.learndutch.org/Lesson1/index.html

Old January 3rd 06, 09:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Boring isn't adding anything to the group and he might as well be
stalking for all the bandwidth destroyed.

Like I said, when he posted under his own name he usually had something
of value to say. I might not have agreed with him but at least it
wasn't just stupid crap like he posts now.

Old January 3rd 06, 10:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Ah yes, http://www.learndutch.org/Lesson1/who/index.html

--
E. Dronkert
Old January 3rd 06, 11:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

In article
t,
"B. Lafferty" wrote:

"Bill C" wrote in message
ps.com...
[...]

Why wouldn't he? as I sent him that quote on 25 December.

--
Michael Press
Old January 4th 06, 12:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"Ewoud Dronkert" wrote in message
Geraard Spergen wrote:
Henry's apparently busy helping people learn to speak Dutch on-line:
http://www.learndutch.org/Lesson1/index.html

Ah yes, http://www.learndutch.org/Lesson1/who/index.html

Somehow I knew that Henry had recieved "the operation".