Helmet Needed in Caltrain Bike Car--Proves Frank is right about Helmetsbeing Necessary on Transit.

Old July 9th 15, 02:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Helmet Needed in Caltrain Bike Car--Proves Frank is right aboutHelmets being Necessary on Transit.

On Wednesday, July 8, 2015 at 9:03:46 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Wednesday, July 8, 2015 at 6:21:36 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Wednesday, July 8, 2015 at 5:48:08 PM UTC-4, wrote:
The inability to recognize sarcasm can be a symptom of an underlying problem.
If pursued beyond common decency, rational behavior, tact, good form, intelligence expected from the upper classes....

WHY is sms removing helmet riding in train ? wudseam having helmet ......onewuwear helmet...selfconcious ?

say can we have a photo of SMS wearing helmet and tights on the train ?

found a photo of SMS riding to the train...

https://www.google.com/search?site=i...NsHqJuADiqM%3A
Old July 9th 15, 03:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Mike A Schwab

A helmet might have prevented this death.
http://www.sj-r.com/article/20090125/News/301259972

On Wednesday, July 8, 2015 at 12:54:50 PM UTC-5, sms wrote:
This morning I went downstairs as the train neared San Francisco but I
could not get to my helmet which was hanging on the handlebars four
bikes in from the aisle.

As I waited for the train to arrive, someone from the upstairs seats
dropped their Samsung phone which hit me in the head then bounced onto
the floor. So Frank should add "falling smart phones on trains" to his
"danger danger" schtick.

I may want to hire Jay's firm to do a personal injury lawsuit.