House

Old March 12th 07, 05:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
nash

Default House

Did anyone catch the episode of House where he refuses to treat a bicycle
racer because he believes the athlete was using performance enhancers.
Might have a rerun. It is called "Spin"

Old March 12th 07, 06:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Bill Sornson

nash wrote:
Did anyone catch the episode of House where he refuses to treat a
bicycle racer because he believes the athlete was using performance
enhancers. Might have a rerun. It is called "Spin"

Yes. Turned out his manager was doping him IIRC.

Bill "but at least he used both his brakes" S. eg

Old March 12th 07, 06:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

nash wrote:
Did anyone catch the episode of House where he refuses to treat a bicycle
racer because he believes the athlete was using performance enhancers.
Might have a rerun. It is called "Spin"

THanx..

Old March 12th 07, 07:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
nash

"Bill Sornson" wrote in message
nash wrote:
Did anyone catch the episode of House where he refuses to treat a
bicycle racer because he believes the athlete was using performance
enhancers. Might have a rerun. It is called "Spin"

Yes. Turned out his manager was doping him IIRC.

Bill "but at least he used both his brakes" S. eg

No it wasn't. Don't spoil the ending. Actually, he used his pedal, knee,
and skin.

Old March 12th 07, 08:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Tom Keats

In article ij5Jh.12761$DN.7062@pd7urf2no,
"nash" writes:
Did anyone catch the episode of House where he refuses to treat a bicycle
racer because he believes the athlete was using performance enhancers.
Might have a rerun. It is called "Spin"

I missed that, but American Flyers was on last night.
It was interesting to see Kevin Costner from before
he turned into Tom Selleck.

cheers,
Tom

--
Nothing is safe from me.
Above address is just a spam midden.
Old March 12th 07, 11:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

On Mar 12, 12:12 am, "nash" wrote:
Did anyone catch the episode of House where he refuses to treat a bicycle
racer because he believes the athlete was using performance enhancers.
Might have a rerun. It is called "Spin"

This is a test to see if this thing is working

Old March 12th 07, 01:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Just A User

"nash" writes:
Did anyone catch the episode of House where he refuses to treat a bicycle
racer because he believes the athlete was using performance enhancers.
Might have a rerun. It is called "Spin"

I missed that, but American Flyers was on last night.
It was interesting to see Kevin Costner from before
he turned into Tom Selleck.

cheers,
Tom

Ah and I missed it! Glad I just ordered it on dvd from amazon, along
with breaking away.

That is probably one of my all time favorite bike movies.

Ken
Old March 12th 07, 02:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Pat

"nash" wrote in message
Did anyone catch the episode of House where he refuses to treat a bicycle
racer because he believes the athlete was using performance enhancers.
Might have a rerun. It is called "Spin"

It was on just a week or so ago. But, House didn't "refuse" to treat
anybody. You've got that part wrong.

Pat in TX

Old March 12th 07, 04:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
"Bill Sornson" wrote:

nash wrote:
Did anyone catch the episode of House where he refuses to treat a
bicycle racer because he believes the athlete was using performance
enhancers. Might have a rerun. It is called "Spin"

Yes. Turned out his manager was doping him IIRC.

Bill "but at least he used both his brakes" S. eg

Yeah, that's a rerun from the '05-06 season.

Did you notice that the race at the start seems to be a cyclocross race?
It's not entirely obvious, but they are riding on a dirt path, and if
you watch the crash sequence carefully, you can see canti brakes on some
of the bikes.

Old March 12th 07, 05:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

On Mar 12, 3:45 am, wrote:
On Mar 12, 12:12 am, "nash" wrote:

Did anyone catch the episode of House where he refuses to treat a bicycle
racer because he believes the athlete was using performance enhancers.
Might have a rerun. It is called "Spin"

This is a test to see if this thing is working

Had this been an /actual/ episode of House, you would have been
informed as to where to tune for additional information.

This ... is only a test.

See my House Taxiruss Australia 0 February 13th 07 04:55 AM
House Hopping! red_rider Unicycling 1 April 24th 06 07:57 PM
Buying a house (not OT) Graeme Dods Australia 16 March 16th 06 06:55 AM