Q: Socket Size for Campy BB Tool (A. Muzi or P. Chisholm?)

Old June 17th 08, 03:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
D'ohBoy

Default Q: Socket Size for Campy BB Tool (A. Muzi or P. Chisholm?)

I want to use my torque wrench with my campy BB/cassette lockring tool
(not the Park one).

However, I forgot to measure it for sizing the socket to use last
night. Anyone know what size socket this will take?

BTW, that Park bb/cassette lockring tool is pretty wimpy. I have
destroyed two of them on lockrings (course, better the tool than the
lockring!).

TIA

D'ohBoy

Old June 17th 08, 09:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
A Muzi

D'ohBoy wrote:
I want to use my torque wrench with my campy BB/cassette lockring tool
(not the Park one).

However, I forgot to measure it for sizing the socket to use last
night. Anyone know what size socket this will take?

BTW, that Park bb/cassette lockring tool is pretty wimpy. I have
destroyed two of them on lockrings (course, better the tool than the
lockring!).

Campagnolo 7130036 is 24mm across the flats

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Old June 19th 08, 01:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
D'ohBoy

On Jun 17, 3:59 pm, A Muzi wrote:
D'ohBoy wrote:
I want to use my torque wrench with my campy BB/cassette lockring tool
(not the Park one).

However, I forgot to measure it for sizing the socket to use last
night. Anyone know what size socket this will take?

BTW, that Park bb/cassette lockring tool is pretty wimpy. I have
destroyed two of them on lockrings (course, better the tool than the
lockring!).

Campagnolo 7130036 is 24mm across the flats

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971