What's with Kurgan and Dumbass

Old July 31st 03, 05:14 AM
Robert Chung

Default What's with Kurgan and Dumbass

"Steven Bornfeld" wrote in message

I can imagine. I've heard that the French are very tolerant of pets in
public places. I'd take my daughter's guinea pig out, but hey--it's New
York.

Your daughter's guinea pig could pass for a dog in Paris.

Q: What do you do when threatened by a Parisian attack dog?
A: Step on it.

Old July 31st 03, 04:42 PM
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS

Robert Chung wrote:

Your daughter's guinea pig could pass for a dog in Paris.

Q: What do you do when threatened by a Parisian attack dog?
A: Step on it.

Kinda saw that one coming.;-)

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
Brooklyn, NY

Old July 31st 03, 04:46 PM
kaiser

Dental twins?

'splain.

Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS wrote in message ...
Dave wrote:

Just be glad I don't post as much as I used to, I typically call everyone dumb****s.
I rarely agree with most things parrot boy says here, but he is a lot more knowledgeable about the
sport of cycling than most of you idiots that show up once a year to yell "GO LANCE" and give us
your impeccable insight into pofessional racing based on the fact that you ride about 30 miles a
week.

Dave
GO PARROT BOY!!!!

Parrot Boy?

Steve

Old July 31st 03, 05:45 PM
Steve McGinty

On 30 Jul 2003 02:49:54 GMT, "Jiyang Chen" wrote:

Just out of curiosity, I entered "Kurgan Gringioni dumbass" on Google groups
and came up with 228 results. All of them begin with the likes of:

Hey Dumbass
Dumbass -
You Dumbass -
You are a dumbass

Is that a trademark or something???????

Jiyang Chen

The traditional rbr dismissive response used to be "Who cares?" but
that seems to have lost favour of late.

I liked "Who cares?"

Regards!
Stephen